Sour Diesel

There have been some mutterings about our Sour Diesel S1s, whether they would express hermy or male flowers like the other guys versions out there and the answer to that is a definite no. Remember they said that about our OG and Chemdawg, Bubba and Cindy and so on and yet the net is sillent in regards to hermy or male plants from any of our S1 seeds. As with any our S1 seeds, it is theoretically possible you may see the odd male flower very late on, but it is highly unlikely.

What technique do you use to get your female pollen?

We've developed our own technique of feminization, which is why our fems are far more stable than other breeders fems. In some cases it's very, very difficult but we won't compromise on quality and that's why it has taken so long to get a pure G13 but it is coming soon.

so you've developed your "OWN TECHNIQUE"

What is it?

He ain't gonna answer that!

I don't know myself, but I do know it is not Silver Thiosulfate or Gibberelic Acid. Years ago he used STS but was not getting stable results so he stopped it's use. He has his own way that he's developed.

You have to realize Doc has the advantage of working with thousands of plants at once. When you work with that many organisms, things happen, and patterns develop that none of us could ever dream of noticing. They also pollinate individual flowers with tweezers in some cases.

I'll bet most of you didn't know Doc actually has a male Bubba Kush that he developed. Numbers and certain stressor's can produce amazing things.

My Iranian G13 fem's of the Doc's has got to be the most vigorously healthy looking plants I've ever grown! I am NOT kidding!

I've noticed that also.

The Sour 13 is just as amazing. I just got a smoke report from a friend that just sampled some well cured Sour 13 and he says it is amazing. Better than pure ECSD. Yielded better and more potent than Sour Diesel.

I can't wait! It is special indeed, when it comes from this friends mouth.

I've noticed that also.

The Sour 13 is just as amazing. I just got a smoke report from a friend that just sampled some well cured Sour 13 and he says it is amazing. Better than pure ECSD. Yielded better and more potent than Sour Diesel.

I can't wait! It is special indeed, when it comes from this friends mouth.

We will need to get together real soon again bro. We have some samplings to share! I have a few things for you as well.

• 2 months later...

Archived