Clones

Tommy217xxx

Hey everyone, I had a quick question about cloning. I have 2 bag seeds that I planted and I want to use them as mothers if there female. But I need to sex them. Should I take the top 25% off and clone from there? the reason why I ask is if I crop the plant there it will grow a couple of extra colas at the top as well as my clone will be bigger to start off with. or should I just take it from the bottom?

Hey everyone, I had a quick question about cloning. I have 2 bag seeds that I planted and I want to use them as mothers if there female. But I need to sex them. Should I take the top 25% off and clone from there? the reason why I ask is if I crop the plant there it will grow a couple of extra colas at the top as well as my clone will be bigger to start off with. or should I just take it from the bottom?

Take your cuts from the bottom, they root alot faster than the top will.

It dont matter,, top or bottom, both will go. I'd be looking for good seeds and get rid of that bag weed crap

I also have 2 purple kush, 2 aurora indica and 2 ice. I did the bag seeds b/c I didn't know where to get clones when I first started. Im not worried about the bag seeds. If there female, they'll be good. They came out of bags that if u do find a seed in your bag, u should hold on to it. There either skywalker or sour diesel but i dont really remember. There not Mexican brick seeds. lol

Archived