Club In Midland Michigan

relief

There are also meetings in Mt. Pleasant, third Thursday of each month. Next meeting will be Jan 20, 2011. Keep any eye on the calendar for confirmed location. We have been meeting at mission street Biggby but are considering a different location. Our meetings are always public, all are welcome!

I am sorry for that too then Sir...

I see you've edited the offensive parts of your post out??

But really, anyone offering you an Olive branch to come out to a CC shouldn't be considered "spamming" even of they've offered multiple times..

It's not like there is a robot behind GG's keyboard, I've met the woman and she's as sincere as any of us, she just see's more posts here (like yours) and by luck of the stoner draw, doesn't remember every time she gives an invite... I wouldn't after the 50th or so I'm sure..

No hard feelings...

I am sorry for that too then Sir...

I see you've edited the offensive parts of your post out??

But really, anyone offering you an Olive branch to come out to a CC shouldn't be considered "spamming" even of they've offered multiple times..

It's not like there is a robot behind GG's keyboard, I've met the woman and she's as sincere as any of us, she just see's more posts here (like yours) and by luck of the stoner draw, doesn't remember every time she gives an invite... I wouldn't after the 50th or so I'm sure..

No hard feelings...

Thank you for your kindness Sublime. I am grateful that I saw this after the edits, but I am rather hurt to be honest. I just want to help people find what they are looking for. I don't ever intend to be offending in any way. I much like others involved in CC's will always extend an invitation to join the group. Unfortunately, it seems that I am the only one from the Mt. Pleasant CC that does so.

You are correct in that I could not feasibly remember each and every invitation extended to each and every member looking for a club. I do not recall extending them an invitation before, but I very well could have. I just wish to be helpful for the community not hurtful.

I will continue my stewardship for the medical marijuana community regardless, but I shall step more diligently in the process. I guess I will have to keep a notebook and mark down each time and where I extend an invitation to someone... Maybe then I can be less offensive to others?

I was hoping to find this out myself, I heard there was one in a hotel bar once a week in Midland but cannot find out where. If you need a caregiver I can be of service.

I have read this entire thread and I see you were accusing GG of spamming. I read back on this thread again, I didn't see any additional invitations. On the other hand, you seem to be the spammer. This thread was looking for a compassion club, but yet you are here offering caregiver services. You must be a chauvinist A S S! Either that or you are just jealous! In my experience as a patient the caregivers that are continuously offering their services are the ones that are not capable of providing quality meds.

• 1 month later...

nub in Midland here. no card yet, will be applying within the next week.

so what is the word on a Midland club, or atleast a gathering place for locals?

i ll be applying for my CG. i will be supplying my self initially. Once up and running, i ll be looking for PTs to fill a few slots. until then, once i have my card, i ll be looking for a CG for my own needs until my setup is in Fruition.

would enjoy the oppertunity to meet up and discuss the future of the MMMP act.

• 1 month later...

well we have that new Disp on 20, but like many, prices are crazy, no break for quantity buys. price is by the gram up.

SO..... bascially we still have no true CC here in Midland. So i will see what needs to be done to start that ball rolling. I have a few places that i may be able to use for a club house so to speak. im sure i wont get them free. so will have to look at the costs involved.

But for the moment, to get rolling, we can have a meeting or 2 either at my house, or i can try to see if i can find another option for location. say maybe the township offices ect...

i ll start looking into it, and see what can be done. Midland, even though a very prominant community, is locked up tighter than a 60 yr old virgin. time to loosen the DOW Collar and Tie, and put this thing in motion.

• 2 months later...

Archived