Here For Support

Buddie

Hello everyone! I'll lay it right out on the table now. I have no problem with anyone who want's to smoke weed. I smoked for many years back in the day. Now that they finally realized pot can actually help people with debilitating illnesses, let's give them the help they need! Let's face it, not much good is happening in Michigan. This is positive! It's all about people helping people. Toke it up. Just be safe. We need you! FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

Hello everyone! I'll lay it right out on the table now. I have no problem with anyone who want's to smoke weed. I smoked for many years back in the day. Now that they finally realized pot can actually help people with debilitating illnesses, let's give them the help they need! Let's face it, not much good is happening in Michigan. This is positive! It's all about people helping people. Toke it up. Just be safe. We need you! FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT!

Hi Buddie welcome your on the right site for support

HEY BUDDIE!!

welcome to the site!!

you will find everything you need here. you will also find the most amazing people you have ever met.

BUT................... although tough learned for some of us (im the worst) we have a respect for the plant that is top plus.

"weed" and "pot" are what i call our medicine around the house................. because thats what i have called it around the house for 20 years.

on this site we prefer "cannabis" or "meds" or anything other that shows a touch more respect :)

NOT coming down on a new member........... BELIEVE THAT!!

just helping to show the ropes and keep things in the right direction :)

once again......... welcome aboard friend!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

HEY BUDDIE!!

welcome to the site!!

you will find everything you need here. you will also find the most amazing people you have ever met.

BUT................... although tough learned for some of us (im the worst) we have a respect for the plant that is top plus.

"weed" and "pot" are what i call our medicine around the house................. because thats what i have called it around the house for 20 years.

on this site we prefer "cannabis" or "meds" or anything other that shows a touch more respect :)

NOT coming down on a new member........... BELIEVE THAT!!

just helping to show the ropes and keep things in the right direction :)

once again......... welcome aboard friend!! :goodjob: :goodjob:

Guest Marywanna

Hello Buddie! I am Marywanna. Welcome. I was always a puffer too. Then about 6 years ago I realized I was smoking to help with some of my sickness issues. I take only a 12mcg patch of Fentynal every 3 days now. Thats it. That is a pediatric dose and is enough to make the pain very managable for me. Don't even need to take any kind of pain meds except that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knucklehead bob

hello fellow freedom fighters, newbie knucklehead bob here. love the site, very informative & entertaining. one member signs there post with a quote from someone about tyranny wrapped in a flag & carrying a cross. would you give me the correct wording please ? KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK & THANK-YOU.thought we had it tough in the 60's? my grampa told me back then,YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHIN' YET!

Archived