Cannatonic Or Resin Seeds

1337Gr33n

Got at least one female, showing pre-flowers. Still under 24 hour light. 30 inches after 7 weeks from seed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtUC5n2V6Z0

I am still fairly new to growing, but I had understood that light needed to be 18/6 while in veg. Clearly there are other schools of thought and your plants look wonderful, so perhaps 24 hour light is better.

Very Pretty! Keep us posted.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thanks, but I wouldn't assume that they would be any less "great" if they were on 18/6. Mine are on 24/0 simply for the fact that I need that heat and it's cheaper to run the light an extra 6 hours than buy a heater (and it wouldn't fit anyway).

When I don't need the heat, I would normally do 20/4, because I take a longer time vegging and sometimes plants jump into flower on me unexpectedly when I do 18/6.

I would prefer to do 24/0 all the time for simplicity, but I like to not waste electricity if possible and that 4-6 hour break in the hot summer, does solve some excess heat issues.

• 2 weeks later...

No video's this week. I have two females and a small male now. The females are 3-4 feet now. One is in flower with the male for seeds (it will be a couple months before I have seeds) and the other is still under veg for cloning. One rooted clone has been put in soil so far with several others in the cloner. There is a long list of people eager to try this plant and I will help as many as I can. Please be patient and PM with any requests.

All I can say about the plants so far is that they are probably one of the fastest growing strains I have ever grown and definitely the fastest to root in the cooler cloner. Good signs.

• 5 weeks later...

New video of flowering CannaTonics. For those of you interested, I may have one or two of those small plants left if those people don't get back to me. I just went down the list based on who asked about them first. I was not able to hit everyone on the list who wanted one, but I will have more in March and hopefully seeds also. PM me if interested. Will make a new list if demand is still high. Thanks to everyone who participated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3bpYjvr1V0

cannatonic was also in a treating your self issue.order it from the attituted if you want it they are reliable seed bank Ive used them for 5 years and have gotten every order 420 code gets you 10 % off and I suggest getting the mug or t shirt garenteed order its like $12 more or so cant remember exactly how much.

That's where these seeds came from, Attitude Seed in the UK. Plan on about $12 per seed from them. Or wait till March and I should have a bunch and they definitely won't be $12 each.

As for the plants on the video, I definitely have at least one of those smaller ones available.

That's where these seeds came from, Attitude Seed in the UK. Plan on about $12 per seed from them. Or wait till March and I should have a bunch and they definitely won't be $12 each.

As for the plants on the video, I definitely have at least one of those smaller ones available.

Hi MrWilson,

Thanks for the update! Very kind of you to make seeds available. Would be interested in some when they are ready.

Taj

--What if a plant with 7% CBD and 7% THC is better than your White Widow (at 22% THC)at fighting pain? Would you give up your White Widow pain fighting "HIGH" for a better pain fighting plant that did not get you very stoned but relieved pain better?

def would-nice vids mr wilson,I am highly interested in this strain and very interested in some seed or clones,I am pulling up a chair for the smoke report. :goodjob:

New Cannatonic news:

The announcement of Cannatonic’s lab results testing at roughly 20% cannabidiol (CBD) was one of the most unanticipated announcements of the event, and even shocked those making the announcement!

For those of you who don’t know, CBD is a non-intoxicating constituent of the cannabis plant that has some of the most healing properties on the planet. This is the first strain to have a CBD lab result testing at 20%, and strains that are lucky enough to have a percentage of cannabidiol worth mentioning pale in comparison to Cannatonic’s new result, which previously tested around 6-7%.

This was part of a long article posted on Jan 28th - you can read it in its entirety at this link.

link

I have 3 feminized seed Canntonics going now 1 in flower and 2 others still in veg. Each one is different from the other, 1 is more indica and the other 2 are more sativa looking. One sativa has larger leaf serrations than the other.

I have them marked 1,2 and 3 and I plan on testing them before I decide on a keeper. The clones from the #1 plant are rooting now the other 2 will have cuts go in the cloner in a couple more weeks.

I never expected the 20% CBD report. WOW, I can't wait to try it.

• 2 weeks later...

If I got results from any test that varied so much like that, I'd throw them out.

In the end, it doesn't really matter exactly how much THC, CBD etc....because everyone responds so differently to the same product.

You still have to try everything and see if it works for you.

If it is a high CBD strain like they say, then it will show that in the way it responds.

If you have not used it, all you know is that it is advertised as high CBD and it won a High Times Sativa Cup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Attitude has them for about a 100 for 10, but they are out of stock.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=cannatonic&specify=any&act=viewCat&Submit_x=0&Submit_y=0&Submit=Go&sortOrder=

I have a seed crop almost ready.

This is supposed to be a low THC, high CBD strain, but from the reports I have received from samples I gave, is that the high is very intense. So I'm not sure what to think until I try it myself.

• 2 weeks later...

The two plants we had ended up looking like the perfect short Christmas trees. Induced flowering at 60cm and with the strecth it ended up at 100cm.....perfect for my room. Plants looked like twins....very hard compact buds...smell was not to great till week 3 of cure and the became slightly fruity.....the buzz is on the low side but the good news is the pain relief was fantastic. :thumbsu: With the help of a new friend we are hopefully having it tested for CBD levels and will post it as soon as we get the results.

Attitude has them for about a 100 for 10, but they are out of stock.

http://www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk/index.php?searchStr=cannatonic&specify=any&act=viewCat&Submit_x=0&Submit_y=0&Submit=Go&sortOrder=

I have a seed crop almost ready.

This is supposed to be a low THC, high CBD strain, but from the reports I have received from samples I gave, is that the high is very intense. So I'm not sure what to think until I try it myself.

Thanks for the link Mr wilson.

They have the Feminized Seeds in stock now.... They are asking $161.69 for ten now And 76 bucks to ship them to me!! :angry: Man...they are just seed for Petes sake

Why doesnt some one let one go to seed and sell the buds seeds and all?

I know I would donate for some cannatonic buds with seeds in em... :))

I have seeds of cannatonic. F2s.Made from Resin seed plants.

I disagree Mr.Wilson. If we can find a good plant that tests high in CBD and has the desired effects then we can at least clone it for the benefit of med patients. I would be curious if we took such a plant and backbred it sufficiently if it would retain the desired cbd/thc ratio?

Archived