Watering

migreen

my indoor grow room is 3'x2.5'x5'tall five 2 gallons pots, temp is 80 to 82 degrees, plant look real good except they will start to wilt after 1 1/2 days after watering. re water and they are fine again. does this sound right, i was thinking i am watering to much but they seem to need it, plant are about 1 ft tall and bushy...thanx migreen :mellow:

a lot depends on Room Humidity to determine how much water there transpirating.

Make sure you water until you see some run off under the pot. After you water pick up the pot and take a mental check of its weight. Later you can pick up the pot and try to judge how much water it used based on how much weight was lost.

1 1/2 days does seem to be pretty often, are you in something like hempy buckets or soil?

I agree 100%

Watering becomes second nature soon, and you will feel with weight.

and don't sweat it. as long as you have airy medium you will not kill. i like to mist with a fine spray it's like a tropical rain and I feel confident the plants have H20..

keep it up bro. Gardening is an adventure, and it is an addictive passion.

a lot depends on Room Humidity to determine how much water there transpirating.

Make sure you water until you see some run off under the pot. After you water pick up the pot and take a mental check of its weight. Later you can pick up the pot and try to judge how much water it used based on how much weight was lost.

1 1/2 days does seem to be pretty often, are you in something like hempy buckets or soil?

Humidity is apx 40% and i am using happy frog soil...thanx, migreen

BlackQueen3.jpg

FreeLeonard1.jpg

Mine are in 5 Gallon Smart Pot's

w/ Pro Mix BX Biofungicide

and they use approx. one gallon of

water every other day ....

that under 800 watts of lights ...

w/ Lots of Air Movement ...

w/ the humidity running between 50 - 60 %

temp. steady at 78 degrees

Also running air conditioner