The Troops Need To Be In Waterford @ 1Pm Today!

My wife and I just visited yesterday with the owners of Everybody's Cafe and Herbal Remedies at their home.

I am urging every able-bodied person to show up for their first hearing tomorrow, Tuesday - at 1 p.m. in Waterford at:

District Court 51

5100 Civic Center Drive

Waterford, MI 48329

(248) 674-4655

No matter what your position is on dispensaries, this affects every one of us as these law enforcement officers over-stepped the line in how you treat PATIENTS!

While the law might be vague in some areas, not one of us deserve to have a gun pointed at our head, thrown on the floor, hand-cuffed so hard it left permanent bruises and scarring.

My wife and I will be there and I urge all of you to be there as well.

I consider these people our friends. They are the part of the minority in our community that don't spell compassion with "dollar signs in the places of the letter "s"...."

They have helped my wife and I. Now, we will help them.

Most sincerely,

Mizerman

My wife and I just visited yesterday with the owners of Everybody's Cafe and Herbal Remedies at their home.

I am urging every able-bodied person to show up for their first hearing tomorrow, Tuesday - at 1 p.m. in Waterford at:

District Court 51

5100 Civic Center Drive

Waterford, MI 48329

(248) 674-4655

No matter what your position is on dispensaries, this affects every one of us as these law enforcement officers over-stepped the line in how you treat PATIENTS!

While the law might be vague in some areas, not one of us deserve to have a gun pointed at our head, thrown on the floor, hand-cuffed so hard it left permanent bruises and scarring.

My wife and I will be there and I urge all of you to be there as well.

I consider these people our friends. They are the part of the minority in our community that don't spell compassion with "dollar signs in the places of the letter "s"...."

They have helped my wife and I. Now, we will help them.

Most sincerely,

Mizerman

I'm going to keep bumping this up

Yes, I think this is the preliminary hearing.

From the other thread.... prelim examination is scheduled for tomorrow.

Hello and PEACE to all my friends in this movement.

I dont even know where to start!I am numb speachless sick and VERY PARINOID right now.....I puck often from my nerves.... my dear friends you have no idea how MISS TREATED we were in jail. I have bruises even from the cuffs that were clicked so tight on my wrists.

My husband and I want to thank each and everyone of you for your support prayers and love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomorrow is our plem. exam at waterford distric court at 1 pm..... I (we) are begging all of you to please be there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are trying to lay low but i felt it nessary to post something with that being said I need to remain quiet.

i love each and everyone of you!

Peace to you all!!!!! and god bless you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mary J ///// candace teichman

Sorry. I didn't see the other thread. I wrote this post during my first cup of coffee this morning and wasn't quite awake yet.

We will be there tomorrow to show our support for all of you.

Mizerman

If the police forged documents, aren't they guilty of a felony? Isn't it illegal to forge a prescription??? America, land of the free...

Unfortunately, with MMJ still be classified as a schedule 1, there is no prescription written for it.

That being said I am sure there is room for hitting them with falsifying public records, forgery, conspiracy to commit forgery, conspiracy to violate the civil rights of all involved, falsifying afidavits to obtain a warrant, violating oath of a public officer, false imprisonment under color of legal process and a few others (including but not limited to any charges involving the assaults of the people at these establishments).

Anybody remember this? The story of a 92 year old woman that was killed because of over-zealous LEO lying to obtain a warrant for marijuana... Anyways here is the song about it.

If the police forged documents, aren't they guilty of a felony? Isn't it illegal to forge a prescription??? America, land of the free...

This is precisely why I have been pointing out that the issue of "lag time in a patient/caregiver getting their cards from MDCH is a very real issue"

There is no reason why our cards don't get sent to us in the exact same time it takes the Secretary of State to issue a drivers license.

Plus, our cards should have pictures on them and a bar code on the back just like a drivers license.

There simply shouldn't be a "situation" that involves a patient, caregiver, or a dispensary having to decide if someone's paperwork is legitimate or not.

Unless.......................the state and/or the law enforcement community wants it that way just so they can continue to harass, intimidate, and wrongfully arrest us.

Mizerman

Unfortunately, with MMJ still be classified as a schedule 1, there is no prescription written for it.

That being said I am sure there is room for hitting them with falsifying public records, forgery, conspiracy to commit forgery, conspiracy to violate the civil rights of all involved, falsifying afidavits to obtain a warrant, violating oath of a public officer, false imprisonment under color of legal process and a few others (including but not limited to any charges involving the assaults of the people at these establishments).

Anybody remember this? The story of a 92 year old woman that was killed because of over-zealous LEO lying to obtain a warrant for marijuana... Anyways here is the song about it.

Thanks for posting this!

Mizerman :goodjob:

Is it still schedule 1 in Michigan, or just on the Federal level? These were officers of the state or county, and they are not tasked with upholding Federal law, only Michigan law, right? Don't they swear an oath to the Constitution of the State of Michigan?

Is it still schedule 1 in Michigan, or just on the Federal level? These were officers of the state or county, and they are not tasked with upholding Federal law, only Michigan law, right? Don't they swear an oath to the Constitution of the State of Michigan?

As far as I know there is no scheduling body in the state (if there is please inform me), the scheduling occurs under the CSA (controlled substances act) and is federal law.

Your question brings up a very interesting situation, especially in light of the lawsuit and rulings regarding Arizona's immigration law. My understanding of the preliminary ruling out there suggests that it is "not within the scope of state and local law enforcement to enforce federal laws" and that such enforcement by state and local authorities may be illegal.

Now lets go just one step further and look at what our state law says:

(b) Data from the Federal Bureau of Investigation Uniform Crime Reports and the Compendium of Federal Justice Statistics show that approximately 99 out of every 100 marihuana arrests in the United States are made under state law, rather than under federal law. Consequently, changing state law will have the practical effect of protecting from arrest the vast majority of seriously ill people who have a medical need to use marihuana.

© Although federal law currently prohibits any use of marihuana except under very limited circumstances, states are not required to enforce federal law or prosecute people for engaging in activities prohibited by federal law. The laws of Alaska, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Maine, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Vermont, Rhode Island, and Washington do not penalize the medical use and cultivation of marihuana. Michigan joins in this effort for the health and welfare of its citizens.

That is directly from the findings and declarations section of the MICHIGAN MEDICAL MARIHUANA ACT Initiated Law 1 of 2008.

Be respectful of the court! Don't give them any ammunition. We must show them that we honor the law. They will hear our grievances on the 8th.

I couldn't agree more!

This matter needs to be addressed in the proper manner! They want us all to be furious, and we are! But we got to keep our cool!

They want us to call them "pigs" & "barneys".. That makes us all look bad in the public eye so of course they would love for that to happen!

Keep your cool! Your behavior effects us all!

Be respectful of the court! Don't give them any ammunition. We must show them that we honor the law. They will hear our grievances on the 8th.

Don't worry. We'll be very respectful; we always are. I'm simply going to show my support for our friends...and if any of you want to join us you are more than welcome to do so.

I'm not saying anything. I'm not bringing any signs. I know this is not the venue to do that. I'll probably be the best dressed person in the gallery.

Thanks so much!

Mizerman

I am asking each and everyone, is it not time we pettiton our judical body that governs us.Time to ask why we are still treated like criminals,Why law enforcement still do not understand the new laws and enforce them differently around the state.Each group enterpets the law to there postion ,for or against med mj and then abuse or misuse the law to there advantage.And in most cases ,after the arrest and violation of all of your god given rights and freedoms,the court dismisses the case and you get no compensation no apology,all you get is a knott in your stomach waiting for the next time they decide to violate you.We need to pass legislation to stop this harrasment of sick and dying people,And the gestapho needs to be held accountable ,with real ramafications for there illegal actions.They are here to SERVE AND PROTECT NOT INTIMIDATE AND HARASS,Dammit we are paying they wages to attack us ,Something wrong with this Alrighty then thats about all I got to say about that Peace and love Love is what will heal us spread it around start with a smile The wolfman

Dear Blueberry,

My wife made quite a few signs for the Lansing protest that we weren't able to make.

Since we have some time before September 8th, what would YOU like some of these signs to say?

You can message me privately thru here.

Thanks for all you do Blueberry and I look forward to seeing you on the 8th.

Take care,

Mizerman :thumbsu:

Archived