Breaking News Patient Get Home Forfeiture D By Drug Task Force Tuscola

In my case I posted 2500 bond in civil matter.I have not been charged criminally in this case.This all happened Sept 25,20009.My lawyers have drafted a Federal Lawsuit,I plan to sue for return of all property and medicine.I told my side of story too Huron Daily Tribune.NBC 25-Mid -MICH,Kim Russell.I hope too stop these tyranny gentlemen from policing for profit.The chief of police in Bad Axe stepped down after the city council saw the draft of Federal Lawsuit.After I was raided in Sept 25,2009 my wife who had lupus got so stressed out she died Jan 13,2010.I have the time and money to fight these gentlemen all the way to Mi Supreme Court.I hold these gentlemen responsible for my wife death. ~Jeff from Bad Axe~

I don't know why anyone feels bads for this dude, should anyone lose their house over weed? No I don't think so.

On the other hand if we don't follow the law how can we expectt this thing to survive? Someone said the law is what the law is and there's no middle ground.

Same for us,12 means 12 not 16.

I will follow the rules to a tee. If they raid they raid but I will be by the book... to not be is counterproductive.

Even those who are following the Law are getting raided and loosing property

In my case I posted 2500 bond in civil matter.I have not been charged criminally in this case.This all happened Sept 25,20009.My lawyers have drafted a Federal Lawsuit,I plan to sue for return of all property and medicine.I told my side of story too Huron Daily Tribune.NBC 25-Mid -MICH,Kim Russell.I hope too stop these tyranny gentlemen from policing for profit.The chief of police in Bad Axe stepped down after the city council saw the draft of Federal Lawsuit.After I was raided in Sept 25,2009 my wife who had lupus got so stressed out she died Jan 13,2010.I have the time and money to fight these gentlemen all the way to Mi Supreme Court.I hold these gentlemen responsible for my wife death. ~Jeff from Bad Axe~

Is there a link to the news story?

Go Jeff Go!

The main problem I see here is that he failed to comply with the clear part of the law himself..

Seems as though people have forgotten how to count to 12..

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,200... wait.. did I skip a number or two? Oh well, noone will notice!

I have read stories about people being "checked into" and left alone.. Those people knew how to count to 12 as well as how to put locks on doors..

It is not unusual for task forces to seize property pending an investigation.. When they bust into an ILLEGAL grow operation they seize EVERYTHING!

I feel for this guy, I really do.. Right now it is very clear that a patient can have 12 plants.. The law that we voted in also included being able to produce enough to keep a constant supply of meds which could mean more than 12 plants depending on his need..

If he CAN prove that he needed more than 12 then he might get by on that.. Good luck to him.

For the rest, keep with the safe number of 12.. Not 12 and a few clones, or 12 and one on the side! At least wait until things are clarified in the laws..

For example, what would happen if the law enforcement caught you with a bottle of pills that has your name and info on the prescription but there were 25% more pills than the bottle said you should have? It is likely that you would be arrested..

Sir, one of the problems with your argument is that the definition of a plant must be decided within the scope of the MMMA. IF and WHEN these ignorant judges start looking at the Right to Farm Act and actually read the law as applied to other growing operations then we would not have people being arrested for ROOTS.

When growing from seed one must plant x to get a lesser Y of female plants. This is one of the problems with our law.

This person was not breaking the intent of the law which is just as important in jurisprudence and most certainly needs and deserves our support legally, financially and emotionally

United WE stand

Divided WE fall

you are one of us n'est-ce pas?

Is this the first you have shared this horrendous news with this community?

I can send some money to your lawyer

anyone can

10 20 50

whatever

Sorry to here about your wife, Jeff. Thank you for taking on this battle.

Marijuana does not destroy lives, prohibition does.

The main problem I see here is that he failed to comply with the clear part of the law himself..

Seems as though people have forgotten how to count to 12..

1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,200... wait.. did I skip a number or two? Oh well, noone will notice!

I have read stories about people being "checked into" and left alone.. Those people knew how to count to 12 as well as how to put locks on doors..

It is not unusual for task forces to seize property pending an investigation.. When they bust into an ILLEGAL grow operation they seize EVERYTHING!

I feel for this guy, I really do.. Right now it is very clear that a patient can have 12 plants.. The law that we voted in also included being able to produce enough to keep a constant supply of meds which could mean more than 12 plants depending on his need..

If he CAN prove that he needed more than 12 then he might get by on that.. Good luck to him.

For the rest, keep with the safe number of 12.. Not 12 and a few clones, or 12 and one on the side! At least wait until things are clarified in the laws..

For example, what would happen if the law enforcement caught you with a bottle of pills that has your name and info on the prescription but there were 25% more pills than the bottle said you should have? It is likely that you would be arrested..

Rofl pos rep for that..However I have in turn heard stories of people being below their count and still being robbed for their meds and whatever else the cops felt like taking.

Very sorry for your loss Jeff...I lost my mom Jan.25th 2010..God Bless!

no one ever answers my question about why would the cops would just stop by your house? Not trying to be mean I feel bad for the guy just trying to figure out what not to do. My card was issued may 18th but I just got it last week I think card in hand is much different than issue date.

you dont stand on the corner screaming (arrest me or my weed) these people are antagonizing the police and challenging them on the corner i mean come on dont you react when your antagonized in the laws it clearly states to keep your bizz private and still treat it like its illegal still come on folks as my grandma used to tell me (WHEN YOUR GIVIN AN INCH DONT TAKE A MILE) god bless that woman for teaching me that

Archived