Better To Be Illegal...

StonedPlanet

If I am traveling at 50mph and get pulled over and claim I didn't know the speed limit (the law) then am I excused from my ticket?

What I am saying is, if the law is "too vague" for them, then they should not be trying to enforce it! They should know what they are enforcing first and foremost!

I have talked to a number of people, especially younger folks, who say the registration process is just to much of a pain and have elected to stay illegal.

Plus dispensaries routinely charge $20.00 per gram. Back in the day on the street I remember it was $20.00 for an Eighth. Sure the medical is better but why would the legal meds be more expensive than the black market "drugs"???

Thanks " Stoner "

Sarcasic or Not ...

There is Alot of Truth to what your saying ...

I struggle Big Time trying to tell people the

advantages of becoming Legal , But when people w/

cards are getting Busted Everyday ...

What Advantage is there ?

They ( LEO ) can come in and steal your plants , meds ,

money , computers , cell phones , your Tv's , your vehicles ,

your grow lights or what ever they want ... and then they

don't even Charge you w/ a Crime ?

Then you have to post a bond to get your stuff back ?

Thanks " Stoner "

Sarcasic or Not ...

There is Alot of Truth to what your saying ...

I struggle Big Time trying to tell people the

advantages of becoming Legal , But when people w/

cards are getting Busted Everyday ...

What Advantage is there ?

They ( LEO ) can come in and steal your plants , meds ,

money , computers , cell phones , your Tv's , your vehicles ,

your grow lights or what ever they want ... and then they

don't even Charge you w/ a Crime ?

Then you have to post a bond to get your stuff back ?

:notfair:

• 2 weeks later...

I have talked to a number of people, especially younger folks, who say the registration process is just to much of a pain and have elected to stay illegal.

Plus dispensaries routinely charge $20.00 per gram. Back in the day on the street I remember it was $20.00 for an Eighth. Sure the medical is better but why would the legal meds be more expensive than the black market "drugs"???

I feel that they should be cheaper too, because its "legal". But there is overhead with some "dispensaries"/co-ops that dont really exist on the "black market". You could also think of it as they are covering their butts so if they have a problem with the law because dispensaries are a gray area they will have taxed enough to pay for legal expenses. Also the fact that if they are strictly going by the law they only have a limited amount of resources (plants) leaving them with a possible shortage. Which i doubt would happen but.. Also they have to give people an incentive to buy in "bulk" they cant hook people up on grams when their trying to sell more weight.

Plus dispensaries routinely charge $20.00 per gram. Back in the day on the street I remember it was $20.00 for an Eighth.

I remember those days too. but they won't be back for a while. Cannabis is becoming more of a product of capitalism than it ever was before.

Sure the medical is better but why would the legal meds be more expensive than the black market "drugs"???

Again, with the capitalism flooding the market for cannabis, this is the law of supply and demand. It is also representative of the value of quality and the hard, personal work done to cultivate really good medical cannabis.

Guest Medicinal Patient

I agree sometimes the things taking place in regards to this law make ya wonder what the point of getting legal is when it seems your target is bigger since becoming legal. However, its extremely important not to promote being an illegal user. If a patient can, they should and need to become legal. I don't want this law overturned because too many people say this law is worthless and pointless. We need to keep the votes. Peace

Archived