Medical Marijuana Patient Verification System : Simple Green Id

simplegreenid

Hey all!

I have some new software built for doctors to track and verify patients, check it out

Simple Green ID : Medical Marijuana Patient Verification System

I'm looking for partners to help me grow my business in other states (were based in California) but were looking to branch into other states.

We are looking for partners who train doctors how to be medical marijuana referral doctors.

We charge doctors between $50 and $100 monthly, which is less then most verification software, and are willing to do a revenue split for each doctor that is referred to us.

If you all know of anyone, or have any ideas let me know! this is a growing business, please lend a hand!

thanks!

stay up

"At Simple we personally verify the legitimacy of every doctor, so your recommendations, and our name will always be in good standing with the community

At Simple we care about our doctors and what is most important to them: their patients."

Looks suspicious

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What folks will try to do to earn a buck. Now I have just about everything... I would like to share revenue with MY new business....I'll have to think of one first, hoefully better than this idea. Sounds like a "rubber Stamp" business.. Pay me & I will tell everyone that you are OK>..Did I get that right??

• 1 month later...

"At Simple we personally verify the legitimacy of every doctor, so your recommendations, and our name will always be in good standing with the community

At Simple we care about our doctors and what is most important to them: their patients."

Looks suspicious

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been back to this board in a while, I'd like to answer some questions that have sprouted up concerning Simple Green Id,

in short, We help doctors by providing 24/7 verification for patients. It works like this, when a patient is recommended for Medicinal Marijuana use, they are given a recommendation, "kinda like a Prescription" that allows them to go to any Pharmacy or Clinic and purchase their medication.

However, before a Pharmacy or Clinic can allow a patient to purchase Medical Marijuana, they contact the issuing doctor, to make sure everything is legitimate, as you can imagine, with an average patient visiting 4-5 different clinics in any given week, those verification calls can take up quite a bit of time.

So we do two major things to make the whole process easier,

1.Provide an easy online verification, which you can see in the right hand side of the home page at www.SimpleGreenId.com there you would enter the simple number assigned to the patient, ie"1235-3432-3453-2343" then hit submit, and it will respond telling you if they are a verifiable patient or not.

2.We provide a 24/7 phone number for clinics to call and verify patients, in case internet is down.

Simple Green Id strives to make medical marijuana a more viable medical solution by making the process just that much simpler.

hope I answered all your questions!

feel free to email me at support@simplegreenid.com with more, or just reply here!

thanks!

Matt

post-16816-0-04863700-1290896771_thumb.png

The docs are the one to determine if the patient is eligible not a service. Are you going to do the examination? I am still not sure what it is you contribute to the doctor's normal system of organizing patient charts and following up with patients.

I think what you do is verify the patients identity and later the patients identity in the MMMA system with MDCH? Is this to thwart LEO stings? If so, perhaps your market is dispensaries and Compassion Clubs and not doctors? This could actually be very helpful to be able to verify the patient is actually a patient and not one of the bad guys mother making whoopee lying filthy pot cop. :growl:

Wow, that felt good to get off my chest. I feel so...clean.

And I LOOOVE entrepreneurs, the apparent wackiness of this idea notwithstanding. :goodjob:

• 2 weeks later...

The State of Michiagn should have a 800 number to verify cards. Cali does. I have called many of times to verify a cali card. They also have a web sight, you just type in the card number and its says vaild or invailed.

Bob N Torey is right sure wish we had this in our state before Oakland County would bow so low as to use phoney MMJ cards that looked very real..then get a drivers licence to match the cards. :growl:

The thing I see wrong with this persons reguest is that it would have to come from every Dr. doing the certs. and not from the state of Mi. He would have to have every Dr. on board that does certs. to make this work :))

Archived