1 Single 25 Strain Super Plant

Tommy217xxx

Hmmm, been thinking about trying it again too, for a while. Have done it with cactuses and fruit saplings. The cannabis plants seemed too sensitive for me, what age were yours when you grafted? Maybe I need to try older plants....

The plants I was using were older and the mother was quite large and healthy when I started.

I have an apple tree out in my back yard, 20-25 years old. It has 7 different varieties of apples growing from the same root system. It hasn't differentiated to only one apple type. I have to call b.s. on that theory. It is still producing all 7 variety of apples, the same principle should apply to all plants. Show me some proof of your statement sir...Peace...j.b.

Exactly JB.

Interesting, my dad does grafts, and while the growth rate of MJ is actualy an issue. Seeing as how MJ isn't really meant to survive winter (annual) it CAN be re-generated after a selective harvest, inevidibly you COULD produce a mother with different strains attached.

One mother to take 7 different strain clones from, sounds VERY interesting..

You would have to match phenotypes pretty closely to acomodate for diferent overall growth differences (some feed heavier, some want different PH...ect)

AFA short term, it would/can work, obviously, the stress imparted and time involved doesn't seem conducive to quality...

Archived