Auburn Hills Meeting For Dispensaries

9/14/10 auburn hills is having a meeting to discuss where to locate dispensaries and guidelines. there is going to be a police officer and mdch rep scheduled to speak. auburn hills placed a moratorium june 21st i believe it is up sept 21st. i need help and this city is taking a reasonable approach.

http://www.auburnhillsmi.govoffice3.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BEB820F57-8D8A-479C-80D2-C468DCA92C9F%7D

i added the link, they need our input so its not a 1 sided story

9/14/10 auburn hills is having a meeting to discuss where to locate dispensaries and guidelines. there is going to be a police officer and mdch rep scheduled to speak. auburn hills placed a moratorium june 21st i believe it is up sept 21st. i need help and this city is taking a reasonable approach.

Good to see they are not going the NAZI GUSTAPO ROUTE and siding with COPS that KILL innocent Medical Growers. RIP Sal AGRO. You NO LONGER have to live in fear of COPS GONE WILD IN OAKLAND COUNTY<<<<<<<<<!!!~!!!!!

Good to see they are not going the NAZI GUSTAPO ROUTE and siding with COPS that KILL innocent Medical Growers. RIP Sal AGRO. You NO LONGER have to live in fear of COPS GONE WILD IN OAKLAND COUNTY<<<<<<<<<!!!~!!!!!

Ok i get That Mr. Agro's death is tragic and untimley but you cannot say that the cops killed him, there are many possible reasons for someone to have a heart attack and i think saying they did it is not going to help the cause and just look like passing blame.

Ok i get That Mr. Agro's death is tragic and untimley but you cannot say that the cops killed him, there are many possible reasons for someone to have a heart attack and i think saying they did it is not going to help the cause and just look like passing blame.

And I'm sure those horrible acts had nothing to do with it? I'm sure he had something ELSE in his life that was more stressing than what he went through with the police. Give me a break.

9/14/10 auburn hills is having a meeting to discuss where to locate dispensaries and guidelines. there is going to be a police officer and mdch rep scheduled to speak...i need help and this city is taking a reasonable approach.

Hey, I like that. Very responsible and shows good faith, extremely good effort on the side of the local police department, the right approach for dispensary in Auburn Hills, and shows a joint effort of the right food forward for the community of Auburn Hills.

I feel safe in a community where the police department make efforts to help their citizens. At least they are trying when I am thinking they have difficult politics to try and appease on their end.

Would it be a bad thing to invite local merchants and anyone else living in the community to come to this meeting also? It could and would put any concerns to rest for non MM local citizens and even serve as an educational tool.

I like this whole approach. I respect this type of approach.

In time, can one see dispensaries sponsoring their local kid sporting events? Or being a named donor in Toys for Tots? Just a thought. Community relations and efforts can be a two way street.

Good for you and good for the Auburn Police. Two thumbs up to both sides.

That is the worst thing somebody could say. You don't know a thing about health and you should not be in the MMMA community.

http://www.auburnhillsmi.govoffice3.com/index.asp?Type=B_BASIC&SEC=%7BEB820F57-8D8A-479C-80D2-C468DCA92C9F%7D

i added the link, they need our input so its not a 1 sided story

The Auburn police will be represented what about OCC sheriff will they have a rep also? Seems the county LEO is still NOT BEING addressed. The cities and townships say ok but the county is still saying no.

That is the worst thing somebody could say. You don't know a thing about health and you should not be in the MMMA community.

So you know off the top of your head his blood pressure and his vitals and any to all stress he had in his life? No you do not. Like I said it is terrible what happend to him happend but going somewhere and saying they are responsible is not going to accomplish anything they will say the same thing as me you have no proof that is related, I just dont see any reason to sit there and give them metaphorical ammunition to use. And way to use the neg rep, one person says something logical so down rep fast.

http://theoaklandpress.com/articles/2010/09/08/news/local_news/doc4c87d72a71ddd289953731.txt

Read the bottom line, they printed a qutoe from the dick sheriff saying exactly what i told you he would say, it is true that Sal did not die in vain but with out proof bouchard can turn it around how ever he wants it please just do not feed him stuff to use against us. RIP

bump bump bump. come on people. we have an opportunity to have a face to face with local planners here. maybe some of us could dress appropriate, no shorts and t shirts, this is for auburn and Rochester hills. we can actually negotiate our side.

i hope to be their if i can don't worry they will not do any thing in any city because of the Raids no City will pass any thing good for the MMJ movement

its cool bob, it makes no sense to me that when we actually have public opportunity to speak and confront several cities, no one is jumping on board. we need some hotshot well spoken mouthpieces. with patients interests in mind. ill do my best, i was the only person that showed to the moratorium hearing. its not a movement if the members dont move.

its cool bob, it makes no sense to me that when we actually have public opportunity to speak and confront several cities, no one is jumping on board. we need some hotshot well spoken mouthpieces. with patients interests in mind. ill do my best, i was the only person that showed to the moratorium hearing. its not a movement if the members dont move.

we members of the westside,or at least me,support and thank you for your efforts,i've got a hard time driving 3 hrs to lend my support but my heart is with you...thank you for what your doing...zzb

We found out at 655 pm from an employee of the courthouse who politely stepped outside the locked doors that the meeting had been moved to the city offices building over off of Rochester Hills Drive and Avon Roads. Lovely!

We did attend and quite frankly were shocked to see in the MDCH powerpoint that compassion clubs are lumped in with dispensaries and co ops on their list of items that are NOT legal under the MMMA. Yes you read that right. I'm writing the letters requesting copies of the power points used tonight because the second one present by Prosecuting Attorney Jessica Cooper has our law renamed as the Michigan Medical Marihuana Exemption Act, and subsequently the MMMEA.

Not only that but Peanutbutter was named specifically by the Auburn Hills police officer (cannot recall his name) as a man he met at the Ypsilanti dispensary who professed that "his goal was to get 100 patients to test his oil on so that he could find a cure for cancer, and at no time did he show a chemists degree or that he was a doctor or anything." In his words. They are telling our public that Peanutbutter is trying to find a cure for cancer using human trials with no credentials. That was fantastic.

The officer had posts from the internet from caregivers offering meds free etc etc. You thought they were reading and you were right. They are watching and visiting. Etc.

Honestly tonight I'm disgusted. The fear and propaganda that the Prosecuting Attorney is spouting makes me feel as a patient that I don't deserve to be in society, let alone walk out my front door. She brought up fears that we're all smoking cannabis around our children and they're all being unwillingly subjected to our cannabis second hand smoke.

I could go on, but we're hearing it over and over now. Jessica Cooper is looking to get that super majority to change things. She eluded to the difficulty of managing a 75% majority in our political climate, but also said - you just never know. And she's right, you don't know how the publics views will change after enough of their false information permeates our communities further.

Very angry this evening with Oakland County.

Yep- It was an Ok meeting - at least very revealing on what the 'other side' is thinking.

Yea that was Lt James Manning who specifically mentioned Peanutbutter (no need to flog a dead horse, yea he said some bunny muffin)

They used crime stats pre-2008 to present a impending MM crimewave. The officer tried to allude to gang activity that will arise in this business. Really, name a gang compromised of crippled, disabled 44 to 55 year olds?

Then the speakers swayed back and forth on how its illegal under federal law. But, then perhaps they were willing to try the state run dispensary idea. Gee, isn't that illegal under federal law too? Then they said they cannot tax marijuana in michigan because it violates federal law. Really? 1.2 billion dollars California found JUST FINE to cash in - that was 1.2 billion dollars last year from taxable medical marijuana revenue.

The meeting just proves we need more advocates to attend these meetings to correct the misinformation these people are passing as fact. These people are trying to justify their actions with lies, old information, and prejudice - before they put a resolution in effect banning "any Medical Marijuana Enterprise". We have to expose those lies, bring new information to light, and break prejudice - to get real justice.

They are lying, they are stalling, they want us to be afraid and let them handle the 'final solution' JUST FOR YOU AND ME!

-DN

Archived