Rev. Terry Jones Burning The Quran

imiubu

The basics of the constitution are still valid as written. It would appear the founders knew more 250 years ago then some do now. And I find it amazing that some who would complain about their rights to grow, are in fact ignorant as to how one loses said rights.

Let me see, was their hate speech and religious persecution 250 years ago? Yes there was.

Is there hate speech today? Yes

Is there religious persecution today? Yes

The Muslims we speak of are using a ancient mentality, kill because of a book!

So what part of evolution do you speak?

At some point certain people will wonder what happened, while being ignorant as to how they gave it away.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Freedom of speech means hearing things that make you sick at times. If you don't like it, don't listen or watch. Do I advocate burning holy books or enticing simple minds, no I do not, but I do support the rights to free speech. You go ahead and let your government put more restrictions on your words, but don't appear surprised when they ask for more. This is simple history proven over and over again, next we will hear hate thoughts being illegal. Anybody know how Chavez took over in Venezuela? Pay attention!

How much attention do you have? It's more like pay the Cashier, please. Venezuela provides as much of our oil as #1 Saudi Arbia and # 3 Mexico, # 4 Libya, #5 ..... You don't see any No Fly Zones over Venezuela, do you ?

Chavez takes over 1992

VP Nixon 1958 they were aware back then that he represented Big Oil.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Blah blah blah blah blah blah!

Mimom..................to each his own!

I dont know who you are.. and quite frankly from many of the things Ive seen you write on here I dont care to know you. Thats my god given choice as is your opinion.. But for you to sit there and make stupid comments not just once either but twice!!! saying blah blah blah about what I wrote in MY OPINIONS I think is downright disrespectful garbage! Not that what you say matters since youve proven yourself many times on here to be out of line with others all due to your mouth.. but again Ive quitely sat back and usually am very passive until someone steps out of line with me.. And to me you have. Its simply disrespectful. Whats the phrase IF YOU DONT HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL RIGHT!! Well Ive never attacked any of your opinions.. but this one youve down right pizzed me off.. I feel strongly about my religious beliefs, I have every right to state them as well as my opinions.. and if you dont like it keep your immature comments to yourself... :) Peace and have a wonderful day... Oh yes mimom says learn some manners! :devil::lol:

To the mods and others.. forgive me if it seems that I am a bit brash with this person. However there are a few people on this site that ive noticed are just out of line in the Respect factor. And Ive never been one to take disrespect. And I felt HIGHLY disrespected since the information I posted hits very close to home with me and she had no NEED to even comment if she felt that strong about what I had to say. Shows her maturity level and Im younger then her lol.. Ive seen others put Mimom in her place before for stepping out of line with her comments. She has even royally angerd my husband on here as well. I wont stand for it.. Most others if they have something criticizing of anothers comment or posting MOST on here are respectful about replying to it.. but its people like this that gives our site and its others a bad name.. And im not talking just about the Blah blah blah.. but in general..And then those of us who lash back within our rights get yelled at for "this isnt the place on this site for this" Well this also isnt the site to be disrespectful of others opinions, thoughts or beliefs either. So forgive me for speaking my mind to her but i had to tell her how i felt. peace and Love to all..

Archived