Kief Boxes

I've always wondered that myself. I've had a box for years. Currently, I save it until my supply of meds is very low. Then I pack my pinch hitter with meds and then top it off with Kief. It'll whip you sometimes...

Other than that, I wonder if it is better or more potent to use kief in medibles than actual buds. How about capsules? That would probably work pretty good. I've never wanted to try it though. Medibles have rarely affected me.

Guest Marywanna

I put the kief along with the duff from my vaporizer in capsules and use them that way. Sometimes I just run my finger around my grinder and eat it. BTW if you are an IBD pt,the "charcoal" of the duff reduces gut upset.

Keif works if you press it. The trichromes release the oils and it bonds the keif into hash.

You can also just sprinkle it on marijuana and roll it up - people love the smell and taste when you pass it!

-DN

Hell yeah bro you hit the nail on the head, the smell is decadent.

Better than the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, better than the finest perfume or cologne, more elevating than holy incense, wait it is holy incense, better than the TASTE of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies too...

Better than the smell of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies, better than the finest perfume or cologne, more elevating than holy incense, wait it is holy incense, better than the TASTE of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies too...

I know this cuz - I tried it, done it, and passed it! :thumbsu:

-DN

Kief gives me headaches, in that I mean I have a hard time collecting it and I hate to waste it.

Side note...Scissor hash is great in the vape too, actually my favorite! I prefer it over even an oil spill.* And since it's kinda chunky it's easy to collect and put in the whip too.

*Oil spill- Take a small (.1g-.3g) bud, gently opened to expose the stem. Place a small amount (.03-.05cc) of solvent based cannabis extract oil (Rick Simpson Oil, some call it) inside the bud and GENTLY fold the flowers around the oil. Vaporize as you would plain old cannabis, however I recommend starting at your lowest usual temp and stay there for a while.

If the effects are too THC-like, crank up the temp and get some CBD in your system. Also, if your whip is a horiz. or slightly angled, rotate it often at the beginning as the oil can and will run a bit. Enjoy.

yeah, I thought pressing it was best. Makes it into hash as I thought. Releases the oils and all that. And tastes delicious. WAY better than chocolate cookies. But the smell of cookies baking while you yourself are baking is the ultimate.

Archived