Bouchard Interview

I sure hope none of you think that this interview had anything to do with calling brouchard out on the issue. Cause it was NOT. These clowns at wjr etc think it is as big of a joke as brouchard. flower the media believe me when I tell you the media is not a friend to the people. And if brouchard says that they warned the clubs,dispensaries etc that it was illegal to open then why have most of them been inspected by the police and cities and told to go ahead and open. I will tell you why so that the people can build up inventory,cash and records that they can then swoop in and take it and then let them open again to repeat the process.

Personally I am considering dropping out of the michigan mmj program as it is looking like it is all a rouse as they arrest us anyhow or steal from us and the sad part is we pay them a hundred dollars a year , just for the card, which is worthless.

What I would like to ask Dr. Alligator Bouchard is the following:

Why are you arresting patients and caregivers with the proper state-issued identification cards?

Are you willing to put the people of Waterford and the rest of Oakland County on the hook for the numerous civil lawsuits to follow?

Are you doing this simply because you can?

Or, are you just simply acting like a spoiled child (that wants to take his toys and go home) because you don't like the fact that 63% of the electorate voted YES for Medical Marijuana in November of 2008?

Did you know that the medical marijuana proposal that was on the ballot in November of 2008 got a majority in every single county in the state?

What was the percentage of votes you got in the republican gubernatorial primary this year?

I know. It was a paltry 12% of the republican vote.

Even taking into account to what the other "Little Mikey" got - Mike Cox got 23% - Even with adding up what the two of you got together it pales in comparison to the resounding 63% we garnered support from in the polls. (Just come to the realization that nobody likes you...except for the person telling you what to do - L. Brooks Patterson!!!)

Lastly, when is your next election? Will you be running for Oakland County Sheriff again? Or, will you be neglecting your duties like you did in 2006 when you unsuccessfully ran against U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow? Or, will you run again for governor?

Why don't you just concentrate on protecting all the citizens of Oakland County from the illegal drug activity and out-of-control gang violence that is running rampant all over the streets of Pontiac?

Why don't you do something serious and fight some REAL CRIME that needs fighting?

Mizerman :goodjob:

What I would like to ask Dr. Alligator Bouchard is the following:

Why are you arresting patients and caregivers with the proper state-issued identification cards?

Are you willing to put the people of Waterford and the rest of Oakland County on the hook for the numerous civil lawsuits to follow?

Are you doing this simply because you can?

Or, are you just simply acting like a spoiled child (that wants to take his toys and go home) because you don't like the fact that 63% of the electorate voted YES for Medical Marijuana in November of 2008?

Did you know that the medical marijuana proposal that was on the ballot in November of 2008 got a majority in every single county in the state?

What was the percentage of votes you got in the republican gubernatorial primary this year?

I know. It was a paltry 12% of the republican vote.

Even taking into account to what the other "Little Mikey" got - Mike Cox got 23% - Even with adding up what the two of you got together it pales in comparison to the resounding 63% we garnered support from in the polls. (Just come to the realization that nobody likes you...except for the person telling you what to do - L. Brooks Patterson!!!)

Lastly, when is your next election? Will you be running for Oakland County Sheriff again? Or, will you be neglecting your duties like you did in 2006 when you unsuccessfully ran against U.S. Senator Debbie Stabenow? Or, will you run again for governor?

Why don't you just concentrate on protecting all the citizens of Oakland County from the illegal drug activity and out-of-control gang violence that is running rampant all over the streets of Pontiac?

Why don't you do something serious and fight some REAL CRIME that needs fighting?

Mizerman :goodjob:

1 Million + rep points for you on this one mizerman.

:goodjob::thumbsu::bow:

Archived