Eastern Market

Hempcheff

hello all

i would think be that it is up front and if you were within the law you should not feel leo wanting to look would be a bad thing... it is a working store front to the public being members... as far as medicating on site that should be allowed if its in an approved area within the building... we have to start working with people in the public to change the were not pot heads were sick people... having a safe friendly place is a way to show those who dont know its not a bad thing to help... once the fad has passed and leo is happy it is running right they will be more at ease with us being there... we need to show that it is medical nothing more.. so far its been under suspect of other things happening at these places... this has to be changed or locals will not allow it...

abbe

hello all

i would think be that it is up front and if you were within the law you should not feel leo wanting to look would be a bad thing... it is a working store front to the public being members... as far as medicating on site that should be allowed if its in an approved area within the building... we have to start working with people in the public to change the were not pot heads were sick people... having a safe friendly place is a way to show those who dont know its not a bad thing to help... once the fad has passed and leo is happy it is running right they will be more at ease with us being there... we need to show that it is medical nothing more.. so far its been under suspect of other things happening at these places... this has to be changed or locals will not allow it...

abbe

well i understand how you feel and i hope this helps but the people i have talked to have seen the video they say it looks like a bunch of pot heads

Archived