Mocc- Roseville Cc Meeting Today

ProPlayer420

Medical Marijuana Compassion Club, Information, Education, Networking with others. 18 and older unless with parent. This will be a public event & everyone is welcome! • Onsite demonstrations, including Vaporizing, grow techniques • Question & answer session, including legal questions • Meet other like minded people in the community. Meet caregivers, patients & get the information you need. Please do not bring or try to sell or aquire meds at any public meeting. Thanks

12 mile & Groesbeck area

K of C Hall

16831 E. 12 mile Roseville, MI 48066

Guest Marywanna

I WANT to come. But I am too afraid you will get raided. This is just not right. Now LEO has scared the crap out of anybody that wants to go to a CC meeting. I know it says not to bring any meds. But they will find a way to disrupt everything. I find it very disturbing that I have to be AFRAID to attend a CC meeting,I actually want to be a member of MOCC. I am a sissy :(

I WANT to come. But I am too afraid you will get raided. This is just not right. Now LEO has scared the crap out of anybody that wants to go to a CC meeting. I know it says not to bring any meds. But they will find a way to disrupt everything. I find it very disturbing that I have to be AFRAID to attend a CC meeting,I actually want to be a member of MOCC. I am a sissy :(

MOCC is a GREAT group!

If I were closer to them........I'd go to every meeting! :)

Guest Marywanna

Now,with Lapeer County somehow being able to access registered pts,I am waiting for the other shoe to drop in Macomb County. Our sheriff hasn't said a word about all this stuff yet.

Now,with Lapeer County somehow being able to access registered pts,I am waiting for the other shoe to drop in Macomb County. Our sheriff hasn't said a word about all this stuff yet.

thank god mary, ill give the heads up if i do. macomb county sherrifs have been quiet about this i agree, and i hope they stay the course.

Marywanna, I know how people must feel about attending compassion club meetings. But this is a public meeting and no laws forbid us to hold open meetings to discuss and educate the people on Michigan's Medical Marijuana Act. It’s our right! We can't let them take this away from us. We shouldn’t have to fear our government! We do not ask for any personal info from you and you don’t need to be a member to come. Would love to see you there but if not maybe next time.

Guest Marywanna

My personal info is already in Oakland Countys hands from the Ferndale raid. Maybe Sheriff Hackel has decided to let this one play out in the other counties,he is running for County Executive. He also knows Macomb County went big for the MMJ law and maybe doesn't want to get into it now. Theres a HydroGrow store opening right on Main St in Romeo.

Your fear is certainly warranted after the tactics the police used at the recent raids. However, that means NOW more than ever, we must stand strong and fight. We can not let them drive us underground. We can not let them make us live in fear for choosing a natural medication to treat out illnesses with. We just can not let them win! We must stand united and tell them we are not criminals and we will not tolerate being treated like one!

In numbers, together we can stand strong!

I agree and feel the same way. I'm so upset I'm not even getting meds now. Its crazy to be afraid to buy meds and so sad as now I'm forced to use Drs. pains meds which have horrible side efects. A dispensary or cc or whatever is a safe place for patients to get meds. I can only hope this changes. I can't believe I have to live in fear because I'm a legal patient and only consume a small amount of meds for medical reasons only, don't grow anything, but still have to be scared.

• 1 month later...
Guest knucklehead bob

Anybody know if this CC is still meeting, and is so when? Is it open to the public?

MOCC public meeting , Thu. Nov. 18 7:00-9:00 PM , K of C hall 16831 E 12 mile rd. Roseville Mi. 48066

Archived