Waiting For Your Card

I think I had one of the longest waits that posted on the boards. 135 days from when the MDCH cashed my check till I had the plastic card in hand. I think they are down to about 100 day wait or so. They need to get it to the 20 days they are allowed by law....

The general rule of thumb is 21 days from the day MDCH receives your letter or cashes your check, I guess whatever you can prove. But be noted and MDCH said that LEO might not take your paperwork as legal. Also some places will not let you in with paperwork, even more so I would think with all the raids....

I think I had one of the longest waits that posted on the boards. 135 days from when the MDCH cashed my check till I had the plastic card in hand. I think they are down to about 100 day wait or so. They need to get it to the 20 days they are allowed by law....

I am currently at 165 days, but they said it'll be in the mail this week.

did you just call mdch?

i emailed them, after seeing on the website that if you have not recieved your card and your app was sent in prior to mid april to contact them.

After multiple emails and phone msgs to them, i got an email back about 2 weeks later saying they had lost my application. i emailed them a copy of everything at there request, after they received it, i was told the card would be in the mail this week.

Guest Medicinal Patient

Hmmmm, sounds like they are getting behind again.... Renewal in 4 months ugh... better start sending paperwork now...

George Cushingberry promised a change if mdch didn't get up to speed by yesterday Sept 15th and get the cards out within 21days. I hope it wasn't an empty threat if you will to the mdch. I need my card before I can go certain places that I desperately need to go to. We will see. Peace

George Cushingberry promised a change if mdch didn't get up to speed by yesterday Sept 15th and get the cards out within 21days. I hope it wasn't an empty threat if you will to the mdch. I need my card before I can go certain places that I desperately need to go to. We will see. Peace

Yea well they were never getting caught up and they are not getting caught up now. As far as what cushingberry was saying I think someone stopped the privatizing and appears cushingberry is now no where to be found. Seems since around the primaries not a word from him.

Archived