More Than 20 Skin Cancer Cures Since 12/2008

peanutbutter

Since our new Michigan mmj law went into effect, there have been more than 20 cases of skin cancer cures. That we are aware of.

Topical applications of marijuana were known cures for skin cancer before our government forced doctors into darkness in 1937.

Awesome news!!!

itssortalegal10's moms skincancer on her face was cured by the oil my sister gave to her..

Yeah I took the oil Annies sister made (Not Simpson) Mixed it with the oil I made (weak simpson oil) she just put it on a little round band aid overnight each night and in like three week or just under this puffy pinkish red cancer on her cheek was completely gone so I guess you can make it 21 cases. The only thing we didn't do was take photos of each day or week..Even my wife who works in the Medical field was shocked. It just kept shrinking and shrinking then turned to just a flat pink mark then even that went away...

:goodjob:

Yeah I took the oil Annies sister made (Not Simpson) Mixed it with the oil I made (weak simpson oil) she just put it on a little round band aid overnight each night and in like three week or just under this puffy pinkish red cancer on her cheek was completely gone so I guess you can make it 21 cases. The only thing we didn't do was take photos of each day or week..Even my wife who works in the Medical field was shocked. It just kept shrinking and shrinking then turned to just a flat pink mark then even that went away...

:goodjob:

Thank you.

I'm currently trying to get the Oakland Press to run a story on this topic.

Archived