Judge Peter O'connell Of Cofa Fans Fears

Here is a great line---you have got to love this guy !!!

""I again issue a stern warning to all: please do not attempt to interpret this act on your own. Reading this act is similar to participating in the Triwizard Tournament described in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: the maze that is this statute is so complex that the final result will only be known once the Supreme Court has had an opportunity to review and remove the haze from this act." - Michigan Court of Appeals Judge Peter O'Connell, on the state’s medical marijuana law.

Here is a great line---you have got to love this guy !!!

""I again issue a stern warning to all: please do not attempt to interpret this act on your own. Reading this act is similar to participating in the Triwizard Tournament described in Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: the maze that is this statute is so complex that the final result will only be known once the Supreme Court has had an opportunity to review and remove the haze from this act." - Michigan Court of Appeals Judge Peter O'Connell, on the state’s medical marijuana law.

It is like this, he gets into Harry Potter Wizardly things, No wonder he talks the way he does..He is in some fantasy land. I think what ever meds he is on, He might consider getting off from and trying some of this medical Marijuana..Remember Santa gave Magic dust to the reindeer.. judge...Try some indica and rrelax for a few....

However, they found their doctor didn't have a bona fide relationship with them, which is required by the act.

soooo They have to try something how is that are fault we meet with him for about half hour be for that we sent in are chart note's they look them over call you and say OK come inn

this is getting interesting

Archived