Does Any One Have Trimmings Or Shake They Could Spare?

Guest zigg01

Does any one in calhoun county area have any trimming os shake they could spare I have no money waiting on social security hearing.If so please pm me.

on the contrary, i say +rep to you.

so many people looking for free HQ meds its so hard to keep the needy separate from the "wanting"..... so many taking advantage of the kind. kindness isnt weakness. its compassion. and too many abuse it.

you are looking for someones trim...... their clippings...... not their "meds"..... not what they live scarcely off of. kudos to you my friend. i pray someone comes through for you.

so many people looking for free HQ meds its so hard to keep the needy separate from the "wanting"..... so many taking advantage of the kind. kindness isnt weakness. its compassion. and too many abuse it.

you are looking for someones trim...... their clippings...... not their "meds"..... not what they live scarcely off of. kudos to you my friend. i pray someone comes through for you.

Thank you one of the mods have helped me in the pastIm not greedy I just have fibromyalga and nothing else helps an trimmings and shake are better than nothing.Im not a cop blueberry knows me ask him.

Props to both of you.

Peace

Let me clarify my statement as to show I meant know offense as I may have drawn the ire of the staff.

Stay laid back on the SS thing because even when you win , they are almost as slow as mdch in getting the claim processed & out even after the judgment.

It was a stressful situation for me too & they will be in no hurry to help you with that.

Because of this it will be much better for you if you can get to a meeting or something to connect with people who can help you today & later on. Start making these connections now. They are free & will serve you for a lifetime.

If you were up here & our paths crossed you would not need any trim. No one at any meetings that I have been to has not gotten help when they needed it.

I am still Leary of answering requests like this online. Because of this my post may not have made my point in the best way. I apologize..............

I too hope you get what you need. & god speed with the SS claim

if your waiting on a hearing ya might as well pop some seeds cause they'll be ready first. No offense, just been there. Short term remedy's are not your answer.

Ive got plants growing Im a month out.I keep having to pick them early do to fribromyalga and not being able to sleep.Im on sleeping pills but no pills help with fibromyalga I take trimmings and put some into cappuls and some I smoke.

Let me clarify my statement as to show I meant know offense as I may have drawn the ire of the staff.

haha, no ire.... believe that!!

just a different view. after so many people looking for free/pennies for meds because they have this or that problem its nice to actually see someone who would be happy with just some trimmings :)

no ire my friend.

Ive got plants growing Im a month out.I keep having to pick them early do to fribromyalga and not being able to sleep.Im on sleeping pills but no pills help with fibromyalga I take trimmings and put some into cappuls and some I smoke.

I hear ya, same condition here, recently stopped temporarily for future economic well being. The pains are coming back, and now am taking Motrin to sorta dull the pains.

Peace

I understand exactly where you are coming from.

I went through the exhaustive process of getting my social security disability benefits from an injury in January 2001 and it took me until December of 2003 to get the money owed to me.

I wish you well in your case - I remember going to the ATM one afternoon to take out $20 and when I looked at the receipt there was several thousand dollars in my account. If the government is still as messed up now as it was then, you'll get your money well before you get a notice in the mail.

I am in your same exact situation.

Take care,

Mizerman

well blueberry hooked me up today and 3 others offered me help with some meds If say it is ok I will mention there names but not until then(they might want privacy and I respect that) I would like to say thank you very much I know there are at least 4 compassionate people on here again I thank you.This is what I like to see if there was more people like you 4 it would be a good world.And some day Ill be able to help some one back I know if I had meds and someone needed I would share to.peace and God bless

Archived