List Of Compassion Clubs And Contact Info

lawyercaregiver

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Theres a list of clubs here: My link

Problem is their info is often wrong. I've made the plea to the CC leaders to get with me and make new calendars using our system in stead of Google. If the person that has access to the google calendar leaves, no one can get in and update the info. Where if the calendars were using our system and a person left, we could just assign a new member from that club to keep the thing updated.

Sadly no one yet has contacted me and I wrote that "announcement" almost as soon as we changed over from drupal to IPB.

I'd set up a demo here: My link

...since they had no info up. I've tried. But the CC leaders on this site have just been lazy. I know they don't want to hear this, but it is what it is. I can't force them to get with me to keep their info updated. They just dont get it that their sites have no real search engine rankings and that most people are going to land on this site when inquiring about Michigan+marijuana in a search engine, and that it's in their best interest to keep up with their clubs info even if they problems with someone around here.

What can ya do?

Best

BiggerElkLogo.gif

Atlanta Compassion Club

NOT the Montmorency Group

Next Meeting :

Tuesday - October 5th , 2010 ( Member Only )

Tuesday - October 19th , 2010 ( Open Public )

Thursday - November 4th , 2010 ( Member Only )

Tuesday - November 16th , 2010 ( Open Public )

Tuesday - December 7th , 2010 ( Members Christmas Party )

Tuesday - December 21st , 2010 ( Open Public )

Place :

Lowd Township Hall

3910 M-33 South

Atlanta , Michigan 49709

Time :

7 - 9 pm

Macomb Oakland Compassion Club Meetings:

We will be hosting a public cc meeting in Royal Oak at the Senior Center next Thursday the 7th at 7pm in Room 6.

Senior Center 3500 Marais Ave Royal Oak, MI 48073 We will be discussing the Unity rally that we will be attending Saturday as well as the out right ban on medical marijuana the Royal Oak city counsel plans to vote on Monday October 4th. This is NOT a moratorium, it is an outright ban they are proposing making it illegal to even medicate in your own home, let alone grow or caregive!!!!! DO NOT LET THEM TAKE OUT RIGHTS AWAY!

The following week Wednesday the October 13th we will be hosting a public CC meeting at Knights of Columbus Hall 20313 E 13 Mile Rd, Roseville, MI 48066 7-9pm

All are welcome!

Problem is their info is often wrong. I've made the plea to the CC leaders to get with me and make new calendars using our system in stead of Google. If the person that has access to the google calendar leaves, no one can get in and update the info. Where if the calendars were using our system and a person left, we could just assign a new member from that club to keep the thing updated.

Sadly no one yet has contacted me and I wrote that "announcement" almost as soon as we changed over from drupal to IPB.

...since they had no info up. I've tried. But the CC leaders on this site have just been lazy. I know they don't want to hear this, but it is what it is. I can't force them to get with me to keep their info updated. They just dont get it that their sites have no real search engine rankings and that most people are going to land on this site when inquiring about Michigan+marijuana in a search engine, and that it's in their best interest to keep up with their clubs info even if they problems with someone around here.

What can ya do?

Best

I am here to keep the Genesee3C info updated.. our page has the correct info posted ATM but the calendar Garfield is complaining about cannot be updated because the email addy it uses is no longer in existance... We need to switch to this new system Garfild has in mind.... What do we have to do to make this happen? I know the old calendar is tied in with sites like NORMAL and such but if its old and outdated and spewing forth wrong info this needs to be put aside.

Let me know how I can help make this new calendar happen!

• 2 weeks later...

Hopefully somebody has a list of all the Michigan Compassion Clubs with phone numbers, contact information and open/carded meeting times. Another list for coops/collectives and dispensaries would also be great!

The calender is nice but an alphabetized list would also be nice.

Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club website

We have a link on our website of compassion clubs with websites listed alphabetically. I beleive there is at least 30 links listed. Our website also features live chat, live nature cam, and a message board. There is also on the weather link a live weather radar of Michigan. At the bottom of the home page there is a world map that allows you to zoom in anywhere in the world.

We also have a Website Directory which is mostly Michigan related medical marijuana sites.

Hope this information is helpful to you.

In the future, as time permits, I hope to be able to compile a list of club contact information outside of those with websites.

If there is a club with a website not listed in our directory please contact me to have your site added.

The Mt. Pleasant Compassion Club is a Michigan Non-Profit organization.

Peace,

GiGi

What can ya do?

Best

Why again did you choose to switch calendars? What exactly was the point? I really need to know because, as a webmaster, it makes more work and complications for me, and any other club that has a website. I looked your calendar over; I don't see how it would benefit. I like the Google calendar; I like how it can link with other clubs that use a Google calendar. It is up to the club leaders to be sure that the calendars are kept up to date. I can't help but to wonder, are you getting rid of the Google calendar because you no longer wish to be linked to organizations like NORML? Do you not want any CC linked to them? I for one like the ability to link to their events so all parties interested are made aware of them. I feel that it is rather important for the entire medical marijuana community across the USA to be connected.

Is your calendar linkable to other calendars such as the Google calendar? Also, if our club was to change everything to use your calendar, would it be embeddable to say our own website? That is one benefit of using the Google calendar. I can embed my Google calendar onto my own website and also link other Google calendars to it. It seemed that is what most other CC's were doing with theirs. It seems that changing calendars might create chaos. Maybe I am just not catching the ball here. Could you please try to explain the calendar issue with a bit more detail?

As for the announcement to all CC leaders that was made on this site, well I don't recall seeing it. I, much like many others do not always visit the forums here and do in fact miss a lot of information. Sometimes I am just too busy to log in every day. Maybe there could have been a more valiant effort to get your message to the people? I know when I want to send information to all members of our CC who have offered an e-mail address, I send a mass e-mail to all on our list, it is as easy as clicking send to all, and I also post it to the website. Then I know for sure the message has been sent to all members and posted. If I wanted to make an important announcement and only posted it to my website, I would consider that to be lazy.

So again, if you would please, explain to me what is the purpose of changing calendars? Can the new calendar be embedded into my club and other clubs websites? Can the calendars be linked to show all other calendars?

Thanks,

GiGi

Archived