Mjg

Guest zigg01

In a couple months I think I might start offering free clones for the needy.It depends on if my mothers grow good.I belive we all should help the needy.Iv gotten help and have had a few people on here offer tho help me.They are good hearted people>I wish every one on here would help others that need it.We would have a great community then.If we worked together we wouldnt need dispenceries that charge more than on the street.I have always seen green fo $50 a quarter ounce thats how much it has been for the last 20 years.Dispenceries are charging $140 a quarter ounce and it is not any better than the $50 a quarter Ive had the last 20 years.Having cards shouldnt it be cheaper than the street meds.Befor I got my card I was paying $5 a clone now people want $25 and up what is the deal.Have you not heard of the golen rule?Ive been on here over a year and I have found maby 6 compassionate people on here.So lets quit being greedy and selfish and start helping this law was not intended to get rich.

My hats off to you my friend. I would really love to have just one free Leonard clone,,I'm an old fart on disability just getting started. I am about a week or so and it will be 20 days since the state cashed my MM check, so I'll have papers Oct.4th.

We, like many Michigan folk, are struggling teribly financially,bankruptcy this month for Med.bills ect,,I'm sicker than a dog with chronic Hep-C so..

\

HI would be one happy camper if I could get another hybred under my 1K. Although I may live too far away from you,,man,,I would love to get a free leonard or..any clone for that matter,you would be like Robbin Hood if you did that.

My hats off to you my friend. I would really love to have just one free Leonard clone,,I'm an old fart on disability just getting started. I am about a week or so and it will be 20 days since the state cashed my MM check, so I'll have papers Oct.4th.

We, like many Michigan folk, are struggling teribly financially,bankruptcy this month for Med.bills ect,,I'm sicker than a dog with chronic Hep-C so..

\

HI would be one happy camper if I could get another hybred under my 1K. Although I may live too far away from you,,man,,I would love to get a free leonard or..any clone for that matter,you would be like Robbin Hood if you did that.

I dont have free leonard.I have afghani special,hash plant,hash passion,kush berry skunk,kandy kush skunk and la woman. I am looking at some time this winter on ordering KC Brains northern light special and a couple others I dont know what though.Oh I have mind bender to.

It would be nice to be able to do this more. I've given away clones to folks I know. Even to people that asked to "buy" some from me.

Problem is those damm plant counts. :(

Gave some left over C99's to a coworkers boyfriend I didn't even know just so he could get something going ASAP. You know what? Two months later got a call and he brought over a couple Trainwreck x Bubba Kush. Didn't expect it at all.

Pay it forward!

Back to plant counts. Today I had to give my C99 mom a haircut. No room for clones so I threw away about twenty tops. Sometimes it just doesn't work out. But I try.

\

i would be happy to give you some clones..where do you live ..you can drop me an email..if that would be better...

Archived