I Live In Bizzaro Land

Where everything is backwards and upright down. a plant that can grow anywhere and cure or alleviate many afflictions without killing is vilified and destroyed anywhere it is found and its cultivators hunted and killed like plague rats. In this same world anyone can get a deadly narcotic with just a whiff of an injury or issue. Easier than even getting permission to use a non lethal solution for the same issue one can get enough pills with which to accidentally kill a child.

Watching Schuette in the Off the Record (http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/23918-schutte-and-leyton-debate/page__p__212903__fromsearch__1#entry212903) show reminds me that we are truly up against greedy self serving people. He is a type of politician that anyone can see is for sale and yet he gets votes. He gets votes because in Bizzaro land soldiers fight for the freedoms that are then ignored!!! NO one votes! We send people to die so others may vote and WE don't vote???! This allows the pollsters et al to more easily predict and thus control election results. Throw in the fact that voting districts are constantly being carved into predictable camps(Search:Gerrymandering) and the next thing you know the only way to get elected is to sell your soul to the highest bidder.

but I could be wrong

I could use some anecdotes about ease of narcotic offers from doctors and resistance to cannabis discussions from said doctor's. It may be useful to document and highlight this problem

Knowingly or not, our elected and non-elected officials are nothing more than shills for the big drug companies, forcing their harmful medications on individual human beings, often times against our will (tyranny). The government, drug companies, judges, leos, politicians, are all against individual humans, and are standing with the large corporations and against individual human beings and their families. Very bizarre, indeed Dutch...

You're 100% correct!

The sad part is, at the end of the day, when middle-class citizens are finishing their second jobs, It's all about money.

We only wake up when money is involved.

Who cares about seatbelts or prohibition, when 1 in 5 Americans die from heart disease or cancer.

It's disturbing, but, what can you do? Move to Canada, eh?

Somebody gets more time for a mom & pop grow-op, than for manslaughter, WTF?

Where's the Weapons of Mass Destruction? Look in your own back yards!

PROBLEMS WITH USA = Economic Resources

Natural Disaster Releif & Katrina = Money

Financial & Wall Street Crisis = Money

Failed Health Care = Money

Failed Education = Money

Failing Infrastructure = Money

Failing Prohibition = Money

Mortgage & Housing Crisis = Money

Oil & Energy Crisis = Money

Savings & Retirement = Money

Employment = Money

Crime & Punishment = Money

Infant & Geriatric Mortality = Money

Diseases = Money

illiteracy = Money

Economic Exploitation = Money

Immoral Mentality = Money

War Crimes against humanity = Money

Knowingly or not, our elected and non-elected officials are nothing more than shills for the big drug companies, forcing their harmful medications on individual human beings, often times against our will (tyranny). The government, drug companies, judges, leos, politicians, are all against individual humans, and are standing with the large corporations and against individual human beings and their families. Very bizarre, indeed Dutch...

That's it in a nutshell! Part of that connection is Eli Lily drug company/George Bush/Marinol(synthetic marijuana) But that's only a small part. It started with the DuPonts and Rockefellers aided by the Hearst newspaper dynasty. The word "marijuana" was coined by Hearst in his Yellow Journalism attack on cannabis. His motive was the competition posed by the manufacture of paper from hemp which threatened to replace wood. He owned vast tracts of forest. The DuPonts had just invented the first synthetic fiber and would benefit from eliminating hemp fiber. Rockefeller owned Standard Oil Company, now Exxon, and started, and is pretty much the main player, in today's pharmaceutical industry.

Big Pharma and the rest of the petrochemical industries are the most profitable companies in the world and they own the banks like JP Morgan Chase and are major contributers to politicians on both sides of the isle. They do not want people growing their own medicine.

We live in a greed filled world, we must be a beacon. There are I believe, equal and opposite forces at work here. We need to tip the scales to our advantage in this locale. We must persevere. Bring the blind into the light, so to speak. They're acting on lies, misinformation, and false pretenses, and their very existence is at stake! When will they realize this? You will reap what you sow, growers cannot deny this lol.

"Good" men and women, yes on both sides, die each day for this nonsense!

I thought the word "marijuana" came from a foreign language, someone told me something about that and said it meant, "the king's herb." The rest of the info is true about how Mj became illegal. I also heard something about the FBI would be out of work and have to stand in bread lines. There's some program about the history of how Mj became illegal, probly on the history channel.

I agree about how backwards this world is. It's all because of GREED. Those greedy aholes destroy everything they touch, this beautiful planet is dying because of greed. I lost any hope for this world years ago. They try to control everything and in the process they destroy it. What they don't realize is, what they do to others, they also do to themselves.

Sb :(

Everything's Artificial or Manufactured, sort of like Hollywood, Religion, and even Politics.

When something is manufactured someone can patent it, even crops of corn and soy can be patented and are protected by laws.

What American corporations did in turn of the 20th century, China and India are not far behind.

We will not escape this cycle of cognative enslavement, we can not destroy a way of thinking, there will be those who follow.

Don't mess with mother nature, period.

I thought the word "marijuana" came from a foreign language, someone told me something about that and said it meant, "the king's herb." The rest of the info is true about how Mj became illegal. I also heard something about the FBI would be out of work and have to stand in bread lines. There's some program about the history of how Mj became illegal, probly on the history channel.

I agree about how backwards this world is. It's all because of GREED. Those greedy aholes destroy everything they touch, this beautiful planet is dying because of greed. I lost any hope for this world years ago. They try to control everything and in the process they destroy it. What they don't realize is, what they do to others, they also do to themselves.

Sb :(

I could have worded that better. Mari juana is Spanish for Mary Jane. A quick Google of Hearst and marijuana turned up a timeline of marijuana with this:

1936 - 1938: William Randolph Hearst's newspaper empire fuels a tabloid journalism propaganda campaign against marijuana. Articles with headlines such as Marihuana Makes Fiends of Boys in 30 Days; Hasheesh Goads Users to Blood-Lust create terror of the killer weed from Mexico.

Through his relentless misinformation campaign, Hearst is credited with bringing the word marijuana into the English language. In addition to fueling racist attitudes toward Hispanics, Hearst papers run articles about marijuana-crazed negroes raping white women and playing voodoo-satanic jazz music.

Driven insane by marijuana, these blacks -- according to accounts in Hearst-owned newspapers -- dared to step on white men's shadows, look white people directly in the eye for more than three seconds, and even laugh out loud at white people. For shame!

1936: DuPont obtains a patent license to manufacture synthetic plastic fibers from German industrial giant I.G. Farben Corporation. The patent license is obtained as part Germany's reparation payments to the United States after World War I.

A few years later, I.G. Farben manufactures deadly Zyklon-B gas, used in Nazi death camps to murder millions of Jews (along with many homosexuals and drug users). DuPont owned and financed approximately 30% of Hitler's I.G. Corps, the military-industrial backbone of the fascist Third Reich.

1937: The year the federal government outlawed cannabis.

-- DuPont patents petrochemical manufacturing processes for making plastics, as well as pollution-heavy sulfate/sulfite processes for producing wood pulp. For the next 50 years, these processes are responsible for 80% of DuPont's industrial output.

--In its 1937 Annual Report, DuPont informs stockholders that the company anticipates radical changes from the revenue raising power of government... converted into an instrument for forcing acceptance of sudden new ideas of industrial and social reorganization.

-----------------------------------

Then it goes on to talk about the Marijuana Tax Act and other stuff.

http://www.a1b2c3.com/drugs/mj004.htm

I came upon this info a long time ago when I read Jack Herer's excellent book, "The Emporer Has No Clothes" or something close to that.

The bottom line is the corporations have us by the bowls. :o

People are ready to listen! They are seeing that corporations are being empowered more and more with OUR freedoms. It is because corporations and government units were held to be "people" for in the dark ages of jurisprudence in this country(REAGANISM) and as "people" they have access to the same rights as any individual. Thus a relatively small group of people acting together (a corporation) can impose their will through government fiat or what economists today call Rent Seeking Behavior on the majority and that lady's and gentlemen is TYRANNY

Death to Tyrants is I believe the founding mantra of our little country but now the tyrants are much harder to nail down and target.

How does one Overthrow Dupont et al?

That's it in a nutshell! Part of that connection is Eli Lily drug company/George Bush/Marinol(synthetic marijuana) But that's only a small part. It started with the DuPonts and Rockefellers aided by the Hearst newspaper dynasty. The word "marijuana" was coined by Hearst in his Yellow Journalism attack on cannabis. His motive was the competition posed by the manufacture of paper from hemp which threatened to replace wood. He owned vast tracts of forest. The DuPonts had just invented the first synthetic fiber and would benefit from eliminating hemp fiber. Rockefeller owned Standard Oil Company, now Exxon, and started, and is pretty much the main player, in today's pharmaceutical industry.

Big Pharma and the rest of the petrochemical industries are the most profitable companies in the world and they own the banks like JP Morgan Chase and are major contributers to politicians on both sides of the isle. They do not want people growing their own medicine.

actually 9 months before the law was passed making hemp illegal in 1937 Dow chemical had received their patents on 29 petroleum based plastics all of which similar types of plastics and composites can be made from hemp oil and OMFG they biodegradable ohhhh nooooo!!!!!!!!!

People are ready to listen! They are seeing that corporations are being empowered more and more with OUR freedoms. It is because corporations and government units were held to be "people" for in the dark ages of jurisprudence in this country(REAGANISM) and as "people" they have access to the same rights as any individual. Thus a relatively small group of people acting together (a corporation) can impose their will through government fiat or what economists today call Rent Seeking Behavior on the majority and that lady's and gentlemen is TYRANNY

Death to Tyrants is I believe the founding mantra of our little country but now the tyrants are much harder to nail down and target.

How does one Overthrow Dupont et al?

Corporations were given even more power this year when the Supreme Court of the US decided that since corporations are people they have the same First Amendment rights as any other person. So, basically, there can be no limits on the amount of money they can spend or the tactics they can use to influence our elections. (See: Citizens United v Federal Election Commission)

Not that I'm a huge fan, but Ralph Nader has spent his life fighting corporations. He had this to say regarding the Citizen United decision, "With this decision, corporations can now directly pour vast amounts of corporate money, through independent expenditures, into the electoral swamp already flooded with corporate campaign PAC contribution dollars."

Overthrow Du Pont et al? No easy answer.

Had a king once here, his power went to his head, the people finally had enough, and Americans did what we do when we have to. Just sayin...

You mean those Second Amendment remedies? :blink:

Jefferson, Jackson and Lincoln all warned about giving too much power to the corporations. Teddy Roosevelt finally did something about it by going after the "Robber Barons" enforcing the Sherman Anti Trust Act. He broke up a lot of corporations including Rockefeller's Standard Oil.

More recently the government went after MicroSoft and although it was found to be an illegal monopoly and in violation of the Sherman Anti Trust Act by making the right campaign contributions (to GW Bush) they were able to get a sympathetic judge for the penalty phase of their trial. She just gave them a slap on the wrist or as Steve Jobs of Apple Computer said she rewarded them by letting them pay their fines with software donated to schools. At the time Apple Computer's one stronghold was schools.

So MicroSoft got to give a few hundred dollars worth of plastic CDs and a few manuals to schools across the country to settle hundreds of millions in fines. Meanwhile they got to extend their illegal monopoly into schools at the expense of Apple Computer.

Now corporations are so firmly entrenched and our justice system is so corrupt that we may need other means to overcome the tyranny. I'm not sure what those other means should be. I'm keeping an open mind.

Then you obviously are aware that our United States Supreme Court ruled earlier this year to allow UNLIMITED campaign contributions from corporations.

The print, radio, and television advertisements we will all be treated to leading up to the election in November will be unlike anything any of us have ever witnessed.

Hang on tight...it's gonna be a helluva ride!

Mizerman

p.s. great thread Dutch :goodjob:

actually 9 months before the law was passed making hemp illegal in 1937 Dow chemical had received their patents on 29 petroleum based plastics all of which similar types of plastics and composites can be made from hemp oil and OMFG they biodegradable ohhhh nooooo!!!!!!!!!

Non toxic cannabis for food, fuel, fiber and a replacement for petroleum based plastics? Now why would we want to do that? Oh, maybe because Michigan ranks 5th in states on the EPA's list of toxic Super Fund sites.

Yay! Super Fund! Sounds cool doesn't it?

I know this is very serious.

But, I will try and inject a tiny amount of humor here...

Col. Sanders puts an addictive chemical in his chicken that makes you crave for it nightly!

:blink::rolleyes::lol:;):P:D:)):rolleyes:

The world According To Monsanto

Look that up sometime, scary stuff, they own all the seeds, are we next, could be if legalization happens. Don't agree, but all it would take is one breeder selling out.

Not to mention Monsanto has the most patents on genetically modified organisms. We have probably all eaten GMO corn thanks to Monsanto.

What do you get when you cross an alligator with a cannabis plant?

A canna gator aide? :o

Archived