Just A Useful Tip...

I am not sure how many folks use or even know about the cool little feature this website has. There is a little button (link) in the blue banner, that says "Today's Active Content". Clicking on it brings up a list of all the active topics in the past 24 hours, from all of the different sub forums.

I bring this up, because it seems that many folks miss things going on in other sections of the message boards. I hope you find this tip as useful as I do, and I promise it will serve you well...

BTW, why not give it a try now, Click Here.

Why not share some other useful tips you have found for navigating the site.

Hey rev, near the top right corner it says view new content, click there and it takes you to the same place as active content!

That is pretty much the only place i go in the forums unless im looking to make a new thread!

I hope that helped you also, this is realy a good site, I like when you get to the home page and it tells you who is logged on and who is in chat!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Thank you.

I was not using that feature and wondering all the while, "There should be a 'New Posts' button".

'New Posts' is my favourite search feature on most other forums I have ever frequented.

'Today's Active Content' will get me to the same place: new posts!

Thanks again Rev.

Ts

just another useful tip:

if you want to see who is in the chat room (to decide if you want to join in the fun or not) you can look here:

at the top of any page you see this. hit the "forums" button:

gallery_13801_60_24060.jpg

after hitting the forums tab, you will be taken to a "main page". scroll too the very bottom and you will see the mayor all alone in chat :)

gallery_13801_60_25372.jpg

i'll come in to say "high" :)

Archived