Expo In Pontiac ,michigan

mayorherb

i am going to make a real effort to get to the bottom of the bull today :)

i will post my findings here for you.

phone calls and emails all day today....... but we need to know whats going on with this convention.

this could very easily be the single largest gathering of MMJ supporters since the inception of the laws. we need some clear facts :)

i am going to make a real effort to get to the bottom of the bull today :)

i will post my findings here for you.

phone calls and emails all day today....... but we need to know whats going on with this convention.

this could very easily be the single largest gathering of MMJ supporters since the inception of the laws. we need some clear facts :)

Just got off phone with people in Calli, AND yes it is moved to cobo center in Detroit..

Just got off phone with people in Calli, AND yes it is moved to cobo center in Detroit..

thanks mayor.

i had 2 phone numbers that i tried first.

one was a cell with a full mailbox, and i left a message on the other. the second was someone with marijuana inc. , but i didnt catch the name.

734-740-5738 or 323-420-6800

we are in the show and got word that it is MOVED to COBO for halloween weekend starting Friday at 3pm and ending sunday the 31st at 11pm. They should be updating their site soon.

Thanks for the update... tis a shame one of the promoters hopped on here a couple nights ago and said that even the COBO location had been canceled.

Too much confusion on this one, especially this late in the game. Getting rooms for the weekend and other logistics will probably keep turnout down now.

I hope you all do well with it.

well there were a few promoters who were going to be included with the Silverdome, but now that it is at Cobo some of them are not with the show.. who knows.. all we know is that it is on.. well that is atleast what we have been told... so i hope it stays this way, because i need to figure out scheduling for the store and the show!!! :unsure:

Archived