New "dispensary" Like Place Open In Walled Lake

There's a new "Dispensary" like business that open at 1123 E. West Maple, Walled Lake, they are open mon-thurs 4pm to 8pm and sat 12pm to 8pm It's a collective of caregivers, you can get your medical marijuana there for a donation price. I was in there the other day, the guys there where very nice and very helpful, They had a nice selection of high quality medicinal medical marijuana. You need your medical marijuana card or paper work, and your ID and another form of ID. If you don't have all three they can't and won't be able to help you. Go check em out, it's a wonderful feeling to be able to walk in to a store and walk out with some high quality medical marijuana!!

hcubbyhill would it be better if they promote their business on weed finder .com or craigslist? There are many transactions taking place in the state between patients and caregivers, many advertised out in the public, check it out.

I am not sure how OC or Walled Lake police feel about a dispensary there but more than a few cities are allowing dispensaries, at least not troubling them for now. To me Walled Lake seems like a conservative place, I would be cautious. Peace

hcubbyhill would it be better if they promote their business on weed finder .com or craigslist? There are many transactions taking place in the state between patients and caregivers, many advertised out in the public, check it out.

I am not sure how OC or Walled Lake police feel about a dispensary there but more than a few cities are allowing dispensaries, at least not troubling them for now. To me Walled Lake seems like a conservative place, I would be cautious. Peace

The political leaders of Walled Lake have embraced this business and given them the "green light" so to speak

The political leaders of Walled Lake have embraced this business and given them the "green light" so to speak

Hello Mizerman and the better half they gave the green light here in Ferndale also i was their when the Mayor walked inn i said this place must be safe

i went by their yesterday after i got home from the meeting the MMMA had and

Yep the sign was on OPEN

I'm sure the police already know about it since it took several months for them to open, and the city of walled lake approved there application as well as approved by city ordinance. They do deal with caregivers and patients.

Is this place worth a 40 minute drive? Its my 30th birthday on Wednesday and would like to go visit... if the prices aren't sky high.

Warmest Regards,

James

• 2 weeks later...

its a little expensive for me and my patients. I paid 250$ for 14grams, and felt somewhat dissatisfied when i got home and really checked out how much bang i got for my buck. Granted that was their top shelf, but even the second shelf was still $230. First day i went their i was told ounces would be going for between 380-440$.

Its supposed to be a collective of caregivers coming together, i would think this would help work down the price rather than making it more expensive. If its almost double what i charge my patients...what benefit do they receive by going their instead of just coming to me??? Anyways, they will need to come down about $50 before any of my 5 patients will go there. I do look forward to that day though!

Its called "Bonzoes" or something to that effect, right next to taco bell...conveniently. Anyways, nice guys inside though.

I went yesterday for the first time. It was by far the nicest cleanest friendliest and professional one I've been to so far. Being next door to Taco Bell ant so bad ether LOL. If you have a caregiver they must be there to sign you up you first visit. I never heard that before?

Archived