Poll- Different Patients Need Different Amounts

Danxy

Patient Dosing  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How Much product in ounces does your average patient go through in a month span

• One ounce or less
    • Two to Three ounces
    • Four to Five ounces
    • Six to Seven ounces
    • Eight to Nine ounces
    • Ten to Twelve ounces
    • Thirteen to 16 ounces
    • Way more than that.....

Yeah, that sounds so cheap. But half of the stuff written should be kept in the peoples minds where it came from, the old "Loose lips sink ships" addage :watching: .

First off its not a good idea to place the "customer" tag on patients makes it sound like we are drug dealers or something . :thumbsd:

To be fair, the patient is also a customer of the MD.

No your still just a patient

Just because you pay for his services you are still only a patient the word customer doesnt apply if the wordings correct how many times have you seen news reports or real life shows where any patient was reffered to as a "customer"? <_<

People you have to understand that law enforcement and the judicial system are dead set on crippling the movement and take away our rights forcing us to buy garbage meds from the government approved grow facility its up to each and every one of us to watch our ps and qs in an open for all to see forum.

A new member shouldnt even be able to put a poll on here. This is so dumb.... People think it is funny to say someone needs 16 or more ounces a month.... Who the hell needs to smoke a half ounce a day???? That just makes us look dumb... If you need 14 grams a day then even at 100 and oz thats 1600 a month give me a break.

A new member shouldnt even be able to put a poll on here. This is so dumb.... People think it is funny to say someone needs 16 or more ounces a month.... Who the hell needs to smoke a half ounce a day???? That just makes us look dumb... If you need 14 grams a day then even at 100 and oz thats 1600 a month give me a break.

Ever made Simpson Oil or medibles? It would be easy to use 16 or more ounces of marijuana just to make 2 ounces of oil.... putting absolutes on amounts a person should be using a month is limiting and shortsighted.

Rev THAD thanks for your support. I posted this poll/survey, call it what you will as an informational tool for all members/visitors. I could give a owls hoot whether certain individuals find validity in it. IF YOU FIND MY POLL STUPID< PLEASE FEEL FREE TO NOT ANSWER IT. IF... you are interested in spreading important vital knowledge please share your experience. Im not interested in your personal feelings,sorry, im interested in HARD DATA.

Once again I will state: Truly well grown meds are evident by the open hearts,minds and healing it leaves behind. How much meds a person needs should be limited by noone. Especially if you are acting inside the law.

Archived