Planet Greentrees Radio Tonight 8Pm-9:30Pm

PLANET GREENTREES TONIGHT LIVE 800 P.M. ON THE Radio

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

IF YOU ARE A MEDICAL MARIHUANA PATIENT OR CAREGIVER LOOKING FOR A SAFE PLACE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE COMMUNITY, PLANET GRENTREES IS THE PLACE.

PLEASE JOIN US TONIGHT FOR OUR REGULAR DISCUSSION ABOUT EVERYTHING THAT IS MEDICAL MARIHUANA.

TONIGHT IN THE STUDIO WILL BE OUR USUALSUSPECTS

CHAD AND TONEY FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

PEANUT BUTTER

RON FROM THE MARIHUANA RANCH

COUSIN AARON J.D.

Your Host Attorney Michael Komorn

MICHAEL HAS GOTTEN A LOT OF GREAT LEGAL QUESTIONS QUESTIONS FROM THE MMMA WEBSITE THAT HE WILL PLAN TO TRY TO ANSWER LIVE ON THE AIR, THAT HE HOPES WILL BE HELPFUL TO THE COMMUNITY, SO TURN IN FOR THAT OR CALL IN TO THE SHOW WITH ANY LEGAL QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE AND HE WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM.

WE HAVE AN EXCITING SHOW, WE PLAN TO GIVE AWAY SOME PRIZES FOR PATIENTS AND CAREGIVERS LISTENERS AND PROVIDE SOME DISCOUNTS TO OUR LISTENERS FOR PURCHASES FOR MEDICAL MARIHUANA ITEMS

THE CALL IN NUMBER IS: Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

OR VISIT THE WEBSITE AT http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU TONIGHT.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please call in live, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

In addition to the usual suspects, I hear that Greg Pawloski and Marvin Marvin will be on. Greg has done some really good work lately. He orchestrated the recent successful Royal Oak reversal on the Federal ban strategy, and they have met with some high powered politicians to discuss medical cannabis issues, lately. They will have a lot of interesting things to say, it will be a great one to listen to and call in for tonight.

B&T Thanks for being there, I'd surely be there if I could be. My heart goes out to all who have endured this terror.

I got the program going, but the signal always cuts out and goes back on, I play with my settings, lucky I can get it at all. It's on my end I'm sure, I keep trying to get it to play smoothly

Sb

Oh I have to post some questions about the dr/pt relationship, and the hotel clinics, I wanna get as many opinions as I can.

As far as I know, in every state there's a board of registration that grants the license to all medical drs to practice, they have to pass that board in order to practice, this board can also revoke a dr's license. Every dr has that document displayed for all to see. Those dr's names are all on file somewhere, right? If that dr is "damaged," (did something wrong in his/her practice)- wouldn't there be a mark or note by their name on file with the medical board? Wouldn't the health dept have a way of knowing who's a "damaged dr?" even if they hadn't had their license revoked for it, or if they did, or paid a fine or whatever they had to do to fix it, but cleaned up their act so they could get it reinstated but that "mark" so to speak, would forever be on that dr's record?

Also, I'm wondering if a pt goes to a "damaged dr" and gets certified, then the card gets invalidated, what happens to the dr? The dr keeps on going, it seems. I looked up a couple of drs and saw under "disciplinary actions" or something like that, and under that column it'd say something like, "Reprimanded" or "fined" but there's no details. I clicked on each license number, but to get details on any actions against them, we have to ask for them.

If the bad dr signs the rec and there's trouble, someone said the patients go to jail. WHY does the PATIENT go to jail and NOT the dr????

In every profession, there's people who do bad things but never lose their jobs, never get fined, and have a spotless record; there are many drs who will protect their colleagues, like in any profession or group of people, (leo's, etc.). My point is, most people wouldn't know any of this, regardless if it's a dr, a leo, or whatever, yet these bad ones are still in business, often, their dirty deeds are well covered up. It seems wrong to put all the burden of proof on the patient. All we wanna do is be well or at least be able to manage our condition and improve our quality of life. We can't know, much less understand, every law, every action against some dr or whoever. What about the pt who sees some dr in an emergency room who's not their regular one, how could they have checked out the dr beforehand? Oh, and they only saw that dr once- does that make it an invalid relationship?? If it's a bad dr, he/she shouldn't even BE there, right? What if someone isn't able to investigate who's in whatever clinic and look into their backgrounds? It's normal to think, "if that dr is there, he/she must be ok," right? What if they did hear a complaint about a clinic, but forgot? What if there's other business that have a similar name, and the person got the 2 places mixed up? Does that prove that person intentionally used a bad dr?

Sb

Archived