Hello Fellow Medicators

welcome..nope no problems with water i buy mine by the 2.5 gallon jug from wal-mart. there is a lot of hepfull people on this site. and just like every other site you got some people that just no everything and with argue with u till ur blue in the face even if u are right. so welcome..lol.

king of buds

Good Day fellow stoners, new here, just sayin Hello!! Anyone else have water problems??? I have high calcium water. looking for a effective solution, seen the HydroLogic RO 200, I figure thats my best bet... Any advice??

welcome to the site.

yes, thats a good filter. it will give you roughly 6-7 gallons per hour.

Thanks!! Yeah, NOONE knows everything, and I think we stop learning if we think we do. Thanks for the advice, Have a stoney day!!! :D

welcome..nope no problems with water i buy mine by the 2.5 gallon jug from wal-mart. there is a lot of hepfull people on this site. and just like every other site you got some people that just no everything and with argue with u till ur blue in the face even if u are right. so welcome..lol.

king of buds

Thank You, If we get Mr Layton in it will be that much nicer :thumbsu: Do you know which gov. cantidate is MMJ friendly?? Thanks for the post!!

420Peace AmberTrichomes,

I don't know the water question.

I do know that you are Welcomed to the 3ma!

Please you and everyone you know vote David Leyton for Mi. Attorney General,

Or we will all be underwater...

Nice N Slow Eh?? do you know any other filters/systems that might be faster?? I have Calcium lockout happening. I have well water, and notice burned edges and brown spots on leaves about 3 weeks after plants are put in flower. they look healthy and lush till then, then the burning occurs. Appears to be in the water.. Several plants in Roots Organics on perpetual harvest. 24 total running 2 a week into room can see the stage starting then it seems to be hard to rid it of it. Will Royal Flush Humboldt nutes remove the excess buildup?? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks :bow:

welcome to the site.

yes, thats a good filter. it will give you roughly 6-7 gallons per hour.

Thank You, If we get Mr Layton in it will be that much nicer :thumbsu: Do you know which gov. cantidate is MMJ friendly?? Thanks for the post!!

The will of the people was clear when the ballot initiative passed by as

large of a margin as it did. I support the will of the people to allow

marijuana to be used for medicinal purposes only and the law should be

enforced as such.

Sincerely,

Virg

Nice N Slow Eh?? do you know any other filters/systems that might be faster?? I have Calcium lockout happening. I have well water, and notice burned edges and brown spots on leaves about 3 weeks after plants are put in flower. they look healthy and lush till then, then the burning occurs. Appears to be in the water.. Several plants in Roots Organics on perpetual harvest. 24 total running 2 a week into room can see the stage starting then it seems to be hard to rid it of it. Will Royal Flush Humboldt nutes remove the excess buildup?? Any help would be appreciated... Thanks :bow:

its all about the $ you want to spend :)

here's a good one. nearly 4 times more water per day than the 200 you were looking at.... up to 30 gallons per hour.

http://www.4hydropon...ItemNo=merlinRO

if your water is as bad as you say it is, i doubt anything other than r.o. will fix your problem. or at least much better water if not true reverse osmosis :)

THANKS!! I've been using a PUR faucet mount since I identified the problem and see a diff. It's the volume I need the Merlin looks to be the bees knees.. :thumbsu:

its all about the $ you want to spend :)

here's a good one. nearly 4 times more water per day than the 200 you were looking at.... up to 30 gallons per hour.

http://www.4hydropon...ItemNo=merlinRO

if your water is as bad as you say it is, i doubt anything other than r.o. will fix your problem. or at least much better water if not true reverse osmosis :)

Welcome AmberTri.......Merlin is the Bomb, if UR on well u will also need the pump to go with Merlin to keep your pressure up at 60PSI.......Also B Very careful with Faucet filters. I purchased a PUR from WalStore and tested H20 both B4 and after and 2 my SURprise the PPM actually went UP !!!!!! Get Merlin in yo life and u won't look back.......Well H20 goes in at 210PPM and comes out at 10PPM

Archived