Need Help!

tugrow0855

OH MY .............

I Hope I'm Wrong ....

But it looks like Spider Mites ....

Use a scope and look at the back of the leaves carefully

I thought that too, Im not seeing any eggs or mites under the scope. But I was thinking that it was mites but Im not sure now. What could be another possibility?

Remedy or is it too late.. This was the first time I didnt let veg for more then a month. I was ro water, home and garden nuts and, I do use cal mag in the mix. Is the problem with my plants too much cal/mag or not enough?

i have tried to fix it be for with no luck i would just put it to flowering and be done with it and start a new one with other mom

What is the ratio you are using for cal/mag - also other nutes - quantity and frequency?

I had a strain that looked like the right leaf in flower but finished quite well -

I use 2-0-0 cal/mag. 1 teaspoon per gallon. I mix 5 gallons at a time using ro water. For nutrients I use home and garden 2 feedings per week give or take. I use the cal/mag in evrything everytime I feed whether it be just plain water or tea. Now on these particular 12 plants that have the defincincy, they are the 12 plants that I didnt leave into veg as long as I normally do. Kinda an experiment. I always leave my palnts to veg for well over a month. These I left to veg maybe two weeks. So Im leaning toward it could caused a proublem. They are still growing and buding well for the situation, But I need to know whats going on. Cant for the life of me figure it out.

Archived