Coming To A Neiborhood Near You

I like the written story attached on the same page, Sooner or later, marijuana will be legal By Bill Piper

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Bill Piper: Despite all the arrests and money spent, youth marijuana use is increasing

Piper: Overdoses not reported; criminals thrive, jails filled with nonviolent offenders

As we do with alcohol, he writes, bad behavior, not use, should be punished

Marijuana will be legalized, but how many lives and money will be wasted first, Piper asks

Editor's note: Bill Piper is the director of national affairs for the Drug Policy Alliance.

Hmmm why don't we fallow what they are doing? Before y'all yell at me keep in mind my only knowledge this is what I've just seen but appears to me they are stepping in the right direction...... And notice at the high end classy place the price was amazingly low..... $15 an 1/8

Hmmm why don't we fallow what they are doing? Before y'all yell at me keep in mind my only knowledge this is what I've just seen but appears to me they are stepping in the right direction...... And notice at the high end classy place the price was amazingly low..... $15 an 1/8

better watch again. I believe she said $50 +tax, thats over double what I charge my patients!!

Dream On... Pretty shure that was $50.

My Sisters girlfriend was just in town. She had an oounce of Denver Dispensarys Finest, $250/z.

I couldnt' believe them when I heard mine was better, though. Not too hard to take ...

Archived