Planet Greentrees Radio Tonight 8:00 - 930

PLANET GREENTREES RADIO TONIGHT 8:00 - 930

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Please join us tonight for a very Special Episode of Planet GreenTrees.

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for patients and caregivers to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

Tonight in the studio we will have

the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad and Tony form the Birmingham Compassion Club

PeanutButter

Marihuana Rancher

Tanto

Brian the Doorman (huge Kiss fan)

Special Guests

A Call in from Rev Thav, a frequent poster on the MMMA, and one of the most level headed defender of patients rights.

We have a lot to discuss tonight, and we are planning on taking calls all the time all night long.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

I don't know if any one read more of the propaganda being perpetuated by the Oakland County Paramilitary Militia, but I feel more than compelled to talk about that a little bit.

We encourage the community to call in to the show, or post comments or questions on this MMMA forum.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

Here is my question:

What do you know about the website www.recallbouchard.com

I saw that while reading thru the comment section underneath yesterday's article in the Oakland Press that featured Oakland County's "Three Stooges" a.k.a. Bouchard, Cooper, and L. "Foster" Brooks Patterson.

If this is legitimate, I truly want to go door-to-door in Oakland County as I know literally hundreds of registered voters in Oakland County. And, if there is a campaign to recall Dr. Alligator then we should also start one to remove Foster Brooks Patterson and Hang'em High Cooper.

Michael, I'll be listening. I simply couldn't leave the house as my wife had an epidural injection today and is just now waking up.

Thanks for all you do.

Mizerman

Archived