The Green Manalishi

Greetings Everyone,

I came across this forum and site doing a search for MM information in MI. Kudos to all involved with this forum, there is a ton of information which is bringing me up to speed.

Currently a card holder in Colorado which has exploded with dispensaries and doctors in the past two years.

In 2007 I was injured at work (I'm a registered psych nurse at a mental health facility) and I'm currently out on temporary disability following wrist, neck and now shoulder surgery.

I grew up in northern MI and have my parent's house now in Presque Isle county.

I'm specifically looking for info on amount of plants allowed per card holder/caregiver, amount of marijuana allowed in your personal possession and the current demand for product. Is the market saturated, is there a shortage, that type of thing. If anyone would like to PM or post here it would be appreciated.

In the meantime I'll continue to peruse the forum.

Wish you the best,

Mana :))

GreenUnicorn.jpg

Welcome " mrmanalishi " to MMMA 2.0

I'm specifically looking for info on amount of plants allowed per card holder/caregiver, amount of marijuana allowed in your personal possession and the current demand for product. Is the market saturated, is there a shortage

12 plants per Patient and 2 1/2 Oz's

Caregiver allowed to have 5 Patients w/

12 plants per Patient and 2 1/2 Oz's for each ...

There is Always a need for Experience Growers .... :thumbsu:

GreenUnicorn.jpg

Welcome " mrmanalishi " to MMMA 2.0

12 plants per Patient and 2 1/2 Oz's

Caregiver allowed to have 5 Patients w/

12 plants per Patient and 2 1/2 Oz's for each ...

There is Always a need for Experience Growers .... :thumbsu:

420PeaceThe Green Manalishi,

Welcome

What Tarzan said...

What do you think of the Green Manalishi? Smoke report?

Hah! The Green Manalishi my friends associated me with many years ago was from the song by Fleetwood Mac/Judas Priest and the resulting stage prop used by JP down in Nashville, TN. Would love to try the strain if there is one :))

Presently we are seeing waits in excess of 4 months. Actually, a number of our doctors work in affiliation with the dispensaries, certainly not all, but many do...One of my fave songs by Fleetwood Mac and Peter Green. One hell of a guitar player in his day...you know, knowledge of P. Green does put an age to you...but you also mention the Judas Priiest cover of the same, so maybe you aren't as old as one might think...Peace, from an old fart...j.b.

...One of my fave songs by Fleetwood Mac and Peter Green. One hell of a guitar player in his day...you know, knowledge of P. Green does put an age to you...but you also mention the Judas Priiest cover of the same, so maybe you aren't as old as one might think...Peace, from an old fart...j.b.

Oh I'm as old as many think JB lol! I know them both...Peace, mana

Thanks for the info Indica :thumbsu:

Archived