Smoking In The Grow Room

StonedPlanet

if you run an active exhaust (exhausts 24hrs a day.....not running co2) and you have proper flow in/out/and around your grow room, the air should be exchanging often enough that no harm is done.

in a more sealed environment (like running co2) where your air sits in the grow room for a couple/few hours or whatever before a rapid exchange is done, i wouldnt be smoking anything.

just my 2 cents.

when i first started growing, i had an old-timer tell me to never smoke cigarettes around my plants.

well, the more i grew, the more time i spent in my grow rooms, and the more i eventually smoked in there.

with proper circulation and exhaust its not a HUGE deal i don't think......... i never noticed any difference..... but then i'm no scientist either :) (here come the scientists to tear me apart)

if you gotta smoke, just blow at the carbon filter :)

if you run an active exhaust (exhausts 24hrs a day.....not running co2) and you have proper flow in/out/and around your grow room, the air should be exchanging often enough that no harm is done.

in a more sealed environment (like running co2) where your air sits in the grow room for a couple/few hours or whatever before a rapid exchange is done, i wouldnt be smoking anything.

just my 2 cents.

when i first started growing, i had an old-timer tell me to never smoke cigarettes around my plants.

well, the more i grew, the more time i spent in my grow rooms, and the more i eventually smoked in there.

with proper circulation and exhaust its not a HUGE deal i don't think......... i never noticed any difference..... but then i'm no scientist either :) (here come the scientists to tear me apart)

if you gotta smoke, just blow at the carbon filter :)

I used to find myself burning one and checking out the lady's, Oh the memmory's!

I dont smoke cigs in the g.r though, a little of their twins buds dont hurt though!

Peace

FTW

Jim