Marijuana Not Just A Topic For Voters In California.

bobandtorey

Todays latest predictions are that it will not pass in Cali. Lets hope that the poll predicters are totally wrong as they were a couple years ago when they blamed it on nobody having landlines in Wayne County. I doubt that all the illegal immigrants have landlines.

Per todays online news voters do not have to prove citizenship to vote...only residency. Lets hope those west coast people are not afraid of immigration officials standing outside the polls.

the pollsters are saying it won't pass for 2 reasons:

1. to instill a false feeling in the people that would vote for it "well, if they are saying it wont pass, then why bother"

2. there are many people that these pre-election polls miss. i believe there are a lot of voters that are going to come out to vote for it, that weren't reflected in the pre-election polls.

the pollsters are saying it won't pass for 2 reasons:

1. to instill a false feeling in the people that would vote for it "well, if they are saying it wont pass, then why bother"

2. there are many people that these pre-election polls miss. i believe there are a lot of voters that are going to come out to vote for it, that weren't reflected in the pre-election polls.

it wont be long till all of us are FREE

I doubt that all the illegal immigrants have landlines.

Per todays online news voters do not have to prove citizenship to vote...only residency. Lets hope those west coast people are not afraid of immigration officials standing outside the polls.

You are advocating law breaking? This puts you in the same league as Bouchard, Cooper and O'Conner. We cannot just appeal to rule of law when it suits us.

Archived