Medical Marjuana Outsourced!

herb green

oh yea, and the brick weed is only bricked for massive transportation, trust me i brought your socalled good meds that you thought were grown here in the middle of a gas tank, from the west coast which is rite down by mexico. went from body shop in mi with cash in gas tank, to body shop in cali swap the cash for the smoke and back to body shop in mich!

and its a lot quicker than a 12 week grow, and most likely better,,dude rite now i have better comercial than what you grew in your closet, id be willing to bet on that too! and show up and have a toke down! if your old enough to be on here!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Was curious what strain your commercial is ? Maybe I will run into you on Nov. 9th ? Let's talk.

The Brick Weed I was talking about, the stuff that has been around the Tri-cities/Mid-Mich my whole life, $150/$160oz, with buds smashed to the point that even the seeds are smashed. Fair amount of seeds and stems. Not bad, but tinkle poor compared to even rookie indoor grows in Mid-Mich.

Commercial, non-smashed brick, the stuff that is closer to two bills, more of that is coming right from Michigan now. Some of it may be grown outside/greenhouse. But some of it has to be from clones, under lights, no seeds, light on the stems. Lot of times it is northern lights, or skunk, blueberry,widow, or kush. Stuff that is really familiar, because it is. At two bills an oz. Makes it worth the lights/nutes for those who grow it.

Medical quality, to me, is the two/three hit stuff that lasts for hours. I never had smashed brick like that. Had some good commercial, but to me, it is now way to easy to find some nice clones, and grow them inside, year round. I know what is put on it. I can look my Patient in the eye, and tell him there are no insectcides or pesticides on my grow. If you don't know the grower, you are taking a chance.

If I lived down south, I would have an outdoor grow.... but, I'm in MI. I no longer have a desire to transport across state lines. Why ?

Another point. I took seeds from brick, smashed buds and some flattened seeds, and grew it under my twin 600's. The brick weed was ok, but not sticky, and no crystals.... to the naked eye. What I grew, from those seeds was way better, sticky, crystals.... no comparison. That was my first grow. Knew if I could do that with brick seeds, it could only get better. Switched to seeds from Nirvana....way better. Now, I went to clones, and better yet again. (At least in the sense I don't worry about male pollen as much)

I am looking forward to medicating with you. :-)

There are a couple of good grows using Gary Reysa's passive solar collectors for winter heat and sunlight for year-round production (for implementatio see Mother Earth News Jan 2006 and Home Power Magazine November 2005.) They use the sun, so on just a few huge trees get massive overage yields. The disadvantage to them is they require a 22 x 8 foot south wall (house size) and there is no thermostat to control the BTU output so they can literally roast a crop like its sweetcorn. That means they require constant peronal tending and the operation is economically unsound for just 5 patients. They certainly don't allow hiding in the basement or second bedroom or garage as do HID's.

But commercially? They produce outdoor yields in half the time, winter or no and when California finally passes a proposition 19 they will find their place.

• 2 weeks later...

Trichomes are way smaller on sativas that's why

And they are huge on some indicas...

Yeah 82...that's about right....85 was still geting incredible stuff full of pesky seeds...wish Id saved them....grown them....

Yeah.... I am high

....not stoned

ANd I know the difference

The point is I have tried old school Afghani and its not as over-potent and buzzy

Its up... its down... its happy.... its constructive... but also Indica... Its whatever you need to be

Some of this genetically over engineered medicine is practiaclly narcotic like

No inspiration or relaxation....More like narcotic stupor...lol!

It surely has its place...but it lacks something vs the old landrace IBL

Speed, crystals, density, weight, narcotic stone is what alot of plants seem to be bred for...profit in other words!

Point #2

The old land race strains are better grown in country of origin

Probably cheapest easies way to do it...it makes sense

I'm not talking the crap we get now...last night we had a chance to have legalized cannabis....could we have started work with these countries ...And "re-boot" their cannabis traditions?

Wake up from the NIxon Nightmare...come out of your closet, basement, or attic....grow for fun on your porch and windowsill...the backyard....for fun! :D

And we would be able for 40$ and oz or less buy on Amazon and e-bay and herb stores everywhere... colombian, mexican...Afghani....even Double Widow LOL! :hot:

It would be not like the compulsion of tobacco the killer and life crippler of legal tobacco....

We would have a diversity to choose from and Its not limited to our basement...

Really....You want to live like this forever?

Its BS and you know it...Time to stand up for our liberty and stop hiding behing excuses and buying into the money because it will go away if its legal

You cannnot beat Mexican labor ... :D

They are already making your cars and guitars and everything else....I would think that as Americans we would want to make something other than just take advantage of an artifically inflated market...but I guess that's what we do....just exchange stuff...buy low and sell high

Anyway...you still can...just buy it from Mexico for 100$ pound and sell for 200$ a pound...sound good? Nah probably want 100$ a quarter...ok ok here you go :bow:

Think about all thoughs medicinal foods and products that will hit the shelves

What are we doin' fighting these cave dwellers in Afghanistan.....Make a deal! :o

Get them to grow hash ;)

Yeah... that's what I'm saying its OUR prohibition....we let nixon get away with it!

ANd he's still getting away with it...ANd it effects the whole world culture and it comes back around and bites us again and again....

Jamaica, Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, EVERYWHERE!!!!

Think what the world could be like if USA is pro-cannabis .... :rock:

This is it this our world....we are responsible for prohibition and for getting it repealed

This is our job....fix it or world suffers....us too...look at healthcare look at infistructure....look at jobs...energy....environment...what fixes it?

Anyhow,

Just get a greenhouse...you can buy them online 500 -1000 which less than most grow rooms....cheaper to run I would imagine...

If you have a spot for one that is...That's about it realistically in Michigan

We have lots of people in prison over this...prison

We want them released we want this plant back ASAP

ANd that's it Colorado will be doing the best intiative 2012 its a very active MMJ state and its time 2012 to do it right......

COLORADO INITIATIVE

http://www.legalize2012.com/

Sweet! :D

Wonder why you don't think people can grow those pure sativas under a HID, they do all the time. I havn't really looked in a long time but i remember a guy named reeferman doing a lot of work with landrace strains. HAZE originated in california, i believe that's a pure sativa right?

The sun's great and all but you can put a 1000 lamp a few inches away from a plant with good CO2 and cooling and get more intensity, with no environmental mishaps.

seems like this guy just wants to argue stop feeding him and problem solved,

My 2 cents, yes good weed can be grown in mexico, it can be grow inside, it can be grown outside, YES we do have alot of brick weed in the area that comes here from Mexico, it is usally a rushed grow and put in bricks for transportation.

And who ever said with age comes wisdom was clearly mistaken and there is plenty of proof of it here, do not judge people by their age lil420, judge them by who they are and what they stand for, you say you are 83, you should know this by now the fact you don't is very light heartening.

PSS

Happy mutha making whoopee friday :D and happy medicating.

I can't believe I'm responding to this guy's delusional rants (bet you've worked in a factory your whole life inhaling dangerous chemicals before OSHA stepped in and FORCED you to wear a mask). Which leads me to conclude you also have no regard for any of the 100's of chemicals MEXICANS use on their wonderful plants. Ever open a bag of your precious MEXICAN brick weed and wonder why it doesn't smell like weed? Maybe you haven't but the rest of us who care about what we ingest have......tomatoes, cucumbers, etc., etc. oh and uh MEXICAN marijuana all enjoy pesticides and herbicides outlawed everywhere but MEXICO.

Trust me pops, I'd pay triple for my sunless, organic, homegrown before I would even consider walking by your second-hand MEXICAN smoke. You go into a rant then backtrack to defend yourself with out-dated, useless 1970's text-book-hippie knowledge. Get a life.

This ain't the '80's anymore and welcome to the real world.

Just MY opinion.

I can't believe I'm responding to this guy's delusional rants (bet you've worked in a factory your whole life inhaling dangerous chemicals before OSHA stepped in and FORCED you to wear a mask). Which leads me to conclude you also have no regard for any of the 100's of chemicals MEXICANS use on their wonderful plants. Ever open a bag of your precious MEXICAN brick weed and wonder why it doesn't smell like weed? Maybe you haven't but the rest of us who care about what we ingest have......tomatoes, cucumbers, etc., etc. oh and uh MEXICAN marijuana all enjoy pesticides and herbicides outlawed everywhere but MEXICO.

Trust me pops, I'd pay triple for my sunless, organic, homegrown before I would even consider walking by your second-hand MEXICAN smoke. You go into a rant then backtrack to defend yourself with out-dated, useless 1970's text-book-hippie knowledge. Get a life.

This ain't the '80's anymore and welcome to the real world.

Just MY opinion.

+1

+1

+1

Whoops, sorry about that...

Anyway, first off, I don't think little420 was saying he's 83 or 86 or whatever, I think he was making reference to when he was born. Just based on his vernacular, I have a hard time believing he's 30, let alone 80.

I think there's a bit of a disconnect between the generations here on the Mexican or "brick" weed. I'm a "Generation X-er in my 30's and I can kind of relate to both sides...I have smoked some really excellent herb in Mexico, but I'm also all too familiar with the bad, headachy, brown schwagg the younger guys are talking about.

Next, anyone who says you can't grow great herb outdoors, or indoors is just plain nuts. The best herb I ever smoked was an indoor strain in Vancouver...sativa that just totally rocked my world...up, clear, giggly, energetic high. Now, a close second came from seeds I brought back from Jamaica and grew outdoors, guerrilla style in Northern Michigan....much the same kind of high and definitely a Sativa...wish I had some of those old school genetics now...that plant was just a big lanky bush...close to 10' I'd bet and yielded close to a pound of sticky, crystally purple goodness, packaged in tight little baseball sized nuggets...and this is a guerrilla grow remember, only 4-5 visits the whole summer!

Personally, I'm a huge proponent of outdoor, natural growing...the way nature intended. I certainly do understand though why people choose to grow indoors. I plan on starting a grow in the not-too-distant future and due to my discretionary requirements, that grow will take place indoors. If I had my druthers though, it would be growing throughout my garden, mixed right in with the peppers and tomatoes!

I've seen lots and lots of really reasonably priced if not downright cheap Michigan outdoor (guerrilla grown) herb this year. The simple fact is that clones are so readily available now in Michigan that lots of people just threw them out and let them go...maybe check a couple of times throught the summer but that's about it...so what if you only harvest 10% of the plants you put out...you still got a ton of herb on those huge outdoor plants, they're great genetics and you're really not out much time or expense. I have buddies that have so much they're just throwing the leaves and trim and everything away and using the straight buds to make hash!

As far as greenhouses are concerned, I do a lot of veggie gardening in the summer and have been looking at Greenhouses. You can definitely garden year round in a greenhouse in Michigan without spending a fortune on heating. Fist off, as previously mentioned, the "greenhouse effect" is huge but there are many free to low cost heating options too. For example, did you know you can generate hydronic heat from your compost pile? I recently saw an in-floor heat system with two loops, one fed through a large (6'x12'x4') compost pile and the other connected to a small domestic hot water heater. The passive solar and hydronic compost heat took care of most of the heating needs and the hot water heater supplied supplemental heat when necessary. I haven't priced everything out yet, but it can't be too expensive, the priciest obviously would be the hot water heater and concrete slab other than that you're just talking some pex tubing, connectors, a couple of pumps, some fencing (to hold the compost) and hard board insulation (both for under the slab and to "enclose" your compost pile). There are dozens of ways you can accomplish this kind of goal, as was mentioned earlier, Mother Earth News is a great source.

Bottom line, I don't care how you grow your herb, just the fact that you're growing it is good with me!

oh hear we go with the never ending....oh the pot was so better in the 70s, oh the grass is greener on the other side of the Mexican border. i mean those guys got such skill been growing a naturally occurring plant out doors for 50 plus years and still haven't figured out how to pull the males.... Lmao i hope one day i can get skill like that. Then they got those killer strains.... oh but wait the skilled growers south of the border, all the way down to south America.........they are all trying to get genetics from Amsterdam. Ya growing under the sun is grand.... did it for years right here in Michigan. I dont bunny muffin on my plants, i pull the males, i flush em, i never put wire, sinkers n who knows what else in my buds. All the sun in the world, and no skill equals bad bud, if you enjoy it fine smoke up. ;)

why do you type like this?

and leave spaces in between your partial sentences?

You could save a lot of time and space by not typing in such a manner...

also, look around your house buddy, a lot of the stuff you use does not grow local, the cotton your clothes are made out of, most of the food in your house, etc are you going to stop using any of those??... Sounds like you either A) dont know what you are doing or B) got some less than great medicine...stop crying and find better product, no need to make an entire thread about it, and do it in such a poorly typed fashion..

To Mexico

Marijuana?

No.

Could this be grown outside ????

Would it work ????????????????????????

I think growing medical marijuana outside in Mexico is the next step....you probably thought Canada?

This is how upsidedown the world really is......

We get weed from Canada.....We create our own version of the sun in the closet

We put our fake sun and air-conditioner in the same room!

If that sounds crazy to you that's good.... because it is!!!!!!!

Man, people in Michigan need a greenhouse....We need the sun!!!!

These hid lights are rediculus....This is rediculus

Alot of this weed is not even cured... :hot:

Lets just LEGALIZE and import it from Mexico...At least they know what they are doing!

You know...It probably never even occured to them to use lights!!!!!!

You know because of the existence of....

OUTSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Actually, glad to see a few patients growing successful crops outdoors...Congrats! :rock:

Not easy here in Michigan....We should be importing the best and growing a free legal patch every summer in the backyard

Yeah, we can use the free seed that comes in the dope....Or pay 153$ and flower under 1000$ lights that cost 150$ a month to operate :gym:

Wrap your brain around it man you are are paying to BUY seeds....seeds

WTF is going on here.......pay for seeds....grow indoors....sun in closet?

And BTW.....if its going to cost 10 + dollars a gram.....

Can you at least do us a solid and cure it for 2-3 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

What my thoughts were after reading this was how better socieity would be if they just returned Cannabis to nature with the same rules as having a carrot in the garden or flower in the front yard . Yes no rules . How much effort would be saved that could go to the real needs of mankind and helping anyone who ever felt they wanted and needed it to return to a state of non use balance in their lives ( sober living enviroments ) . I find people who have problems with cannabis usually do have other health issues that cant be resolved like most of us who feel Cannabis helps or just are healthy and don't need it . The longer I live I realize people want Demons to blame to rationalize their own faults along with normal problems . There is no doubt as Civil Rights Historians have spoken it will be decades if not longer until Society can accept Cannabis users who have been unjustly villified for so long .We can only keep being patients with patience until that time showing love and understanding while accepting the injury they put upon us willingly . Nice thought provoking writting . God Bless from a sinner whom believes God still forgives all once we forgive ourselves .

Mexican weed sucks!! What a FOOL!! I can grow better weed than ANYBODY!!! At least to myself, for that is the person who supplies me!! And if you're CHEAP you could never afford the bill on my lights I push over 500,000 lumens on a dozen FAT ladies each pushing 8 oz.s of the FINEST herb on our GREEN planet. I believe there is some people who live in caves without MODERN advancements, but those with brains educate themselves. I would like to seperate my medicine from gun toting mexicans, let them sell their heroin and cocaine. LEAVE me out of it. As far as the silly billy who thinks southern weed is better you're CRAZY!!!! I'd rather deal with the french to the North :unsure:

Archived