Medical Marjuana Outsourced!

herb green

To Mexico

Marijuana?

No.

Could this be grown outside ????

Would it work ????????????????????????

I think growing medical marijuana outside in Mexico is the next step....you probably thought Canada?

This is how upsidedown the world really is......

We get weed from Canada.....We create our own version of the sun in the closet

We put our fake sun and air-conditioner in the same room!

If that sounds crazy to you that's good.... because it is!!!!!!!

Man, people in Michigan need a greenhouse....We need the sun!!!!

These hid lights are rediculus....This is rediculus

Alot of this weed is not even cured... :hot:

Lets just LEGALIZE and import it from Mexico...At least they know what they are doing!

You know...It probably never even occured to them to use lights!!!!!!

You know because of the existence of....

OUTSIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Actually, glad to see a few patients growing successful crops outdoors...Congrats! :rock:

Not easy here in Michigan....We should be importing the best and growing a free legal patch every summer in the backyard

Yeah, we can use the free seed that comes in the dope....Or pay 153$ and flower under 1000$ lights that cost 150$ a month to operate :gym:

Wrap your brain around it man you are are paying to BUY seeds....seeds

WTF is going on here.......pay for seeds....grow indoors....sun in closet?

And BTW.....if its going to cost 10 + dollars a gram.....

Can you at least do us a solid and cure it for 2-3 weeks !!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

hmm..... so what are you trying to say? lol yep we buy seeds ever grown tomatoes or hot peppers, hell ever eath a poppy seed muffin. If you ever bought bird seed....

if you think the Mexican bricked up bs is so great smoke it.....if you never touch good weed again its ok....more for those who know what they are talking about.Using the sun doesn't prove anything, it only shows an opportunity. Being able to finish a 12 week sativa in Michigan, in the middle of winter....now that's something to be proud of.

I dont imagine youve got much experience with this plant if you think the mexicans know what they are doing.

hmm..... so what are you trying to say? lol yep we buy seeds ever grown tomatoes or hot peppers, hell ever eath a poppy seed muffin. If you ever bought bird seed....

if you think the Mexican bricked up bs is so great smoke it.....if you never touch good weed again its ok....more for those who know what they are talking about.Using the sun doesn't prove anything, it only shows an opportunity. Being able to finish a 12 week sativa in Michigan, in the middle of winter....now that's something to be proud of.

I dont imagine youve got much experience with this plant if you think the mexicans know what they are doing.

Ok

Just saying growing a plant in your closet with lights is moronic...which is true

And.... it was spoken in a very amusing and comical way I might add!!!! :D

How you turned it into a serious debate about who knows what ....that I dont get :blink:

Not familiar with the marijuana production traditions of Mexico...? ok

Just aware of the compressed dirt weed on your street corner....? ok

no awareness of a time called to the 1970s...?

Mexican Weed

Its good...But if you were born in 1983 you might never heard about it

Where's the old school crowd?

Mexico, Colombia, I'm not even from that generation... but I know Mexican!

And Thai, Mexican, Colombian, along w/afghani make up most of these new superstrains which imo ...lack much of what their parents had to offer

At least medicially...

Anyhow...some mexican might look like shwag....but delivers with effect!

:( No good?

You wanted big dense sparkle buds that you can sell for alot of profit!!!!! :huh:

Ok

Just saying growing a plant in your closet with lights is moronic...which is true

And.... it was spoken in a very amusing and comical way I might add!!!! :D

How you turned it into a serious debate about who knows what ....that I dont get :blink:

Not familiar with the marijuana production traditions of Mexico...? ok

Just aware of the compressed dirt weed on your street corner....? ok

no awareness of a time called to the 1970s...?

Mexican Weed

Its good...But if you were born in 1983 you might never heard about it

Where's the old school crowd?

Mexico, Colombia, I'm not even from that generation... but I know Mexican!

And Thai, Mexican, Colombian, along w/afghani make up most of these new superstrains which imo ...lack much of what their parents had to offer

At least medicially...

Anyhow...some mexican might look like shwag....but delivers with effect!

:( No good?

You wanted big dense sparkle buds that you can sell for alot of profit!!!!! :huh:

Does this look moronic? th_DSCN3557.jpg?t=1288679869

I never get bud like this from mexico...

But my fake sun makes these in my basement...

th_DSCN3549.jpg?t=1288748818th_DSCN3556.jpg?t=1288748818

Where u think all that dirt weed comes from MEXICO why u think that dirt weed really sucks cuz they how to put a seed in dirt and give it str8 water the good street weed u get was a grow in mi or not to far from here they couldn't even hang the light in my room let alone mix everything right n not half donkey and ur ganna talk about being born in 83 like that means somethin to anyone I'm 86 big deal and ur idea would have the gov. Growing everything and everybody would have to pay a bullschuette ton for somethin not as good as they can grow it I don't mean to b a dick but if ur being real ur being really fu$king dumb and someone needs to kick u off this site its not the place for u nice pics greenkzoo I bet it don't have seed

Where u think all that dirt weed comes from MEXICO why u think that dirt weed really sucks cuz they how to put a seed in dirt and give it str8 water the good street weed u get was a grow in mi or not to far from here they couldn't even hang the light in my room let alone mix everything right n not half donkey and ur ganna talk about being born in 83 like that means somethin to anyone I'm 86 big deal and ur idea would have the gov. Growing everything and everybody would have to pay a bullschuette ton for somethin not as good as they can grow it I don't mean to b a dick but if ur being real ur being really fu$king dumb and someone needs to kick u off this site its not the place for u nice pics greenkzoo I bet it don't have seed

hey now, no one should kick anyone off a site just for expressing their opinions, however misguided. the OP didn't say anything malicious or inflammatory, in fact, i half wondered if he was joking or making a strange attempt at irony or satire. Thanks for the complement though, lil420.

Perfect!

perfect audience....hate preaching to the converted.....

Ok where to start....

Well, let me just state my experience from old Afghani vs modern hybrid

Old Afghani wins

Sativas

Mexican Oxaxacan Highland, Thai Highland, Colombian santa marta, Jamaican, South Indian...

You get the idea....

Weed does not come from here!

Wake up !

Even for just the power bill on the lights for a month or two you should be able to buy kilos of marijuana from mexico....well in a legalized world anyway....It wouldnt be shwag!haha! Online mex, colombian, and thai delivered by Fedex ....In the future...

There are exellent Indicas and Sativas from around the world that cost no more than 20 DOLLARS AN OUNCE!

Ok...ok go ahead...HID lamps, hydro equiptment, timers ph meters and nutrients

And those Hybrids do not touch the originals not even in the same league

Potency is not everything....The one dimentional ultra-potent plants suck

And they suck up the nutrients and artifical light...they suck power and they suck resources not to mention suck money from peoples pockets

IMPORT EXELLENT afghani, pakistani, hindu kush, uzbekistani, north idian, and nepalese HASH

That's the other thing the MMJ community seems clueless about...these afghani plants are super dominate and in everything...but do you realize they are for making hash?

This is why they need little cure time and crumble after a couple weeks...Its a hash plant...HASH

Anyway.....get a sieve and hash press ! jobdone.

The price ALONE should get you thinking....This should be LEGAL to trade and the problems are over...no more spidermites......whats the beef with microscopic insects...?see look at yourself....obsessing abount microsopic insects... just busting donkey tuning these ph calibratons and EC levels all the while turning the meter like pinwheel to grow plants in basement where you have place a bunch of lights and fans and God knows what else...meters and CO2 generators and conrolers and ducting and mylar...Like an interstellar space cruiser filled with hydroponic vegetable aliens.....Yeah youre running the ship lol!

Ever think for sec they might be smarter than you...moer evolved

They tricked you into hiding it....growing it...breeding it....keeping it warm and watered in a closet....making it your lively hood... keeping its genetics alive in the face of being wiped out by prohibitions

These plants also help us...medicine...food...I'm eating toasted hemp seed right now imported from Canada.....wait ok...now I am....we should feed and cloth the world make sustainable fuels and building materials....live in th future....this is important!

Now, that's what we should be growing here in america....Hemp!

And feed the world....bio bass fuel and hemp plastic...hemp plastic I've seen made in Germany

But WE could making those products here in Michigan!

And smoking Panama Red and Colombian Gold for 40$ a zip!...Afghani!(do we have people that could get there to organize this effort?...In Afghanistan...how unlikely)

Yeah....still want to be that plants SLAVE dont you!

Or would you rather be a enlightned person that understands that the indigenous people where these plants are from can not only grow it better.... they know more about its history and they can do it whaaaaay and I waaaay with a Wwwwwwaaaaaay.....big way.... way cheaper cheaper.

Why import everything we are suppose to make ?????? (see clothing and automobiles)

Then... try to grow what we should be importing ...In our closet ????LMAO dude!!!!!!

Yeah.....Perspective....must get and retain perspective...how else are we to steer this ship ?????

What I am saying is....look into the history of cannabis in this country and the world

Then set up your rig in the closet and wait like everyone else....Thought last night might do it...but they should have known the repubs would be out bigtime....but hey, next one....tax regulate sounds like more gov't BS to me anyway...

Check out this next one....

Jack herer initiative in Colorado 2012

http://www.legalize2012.com/

And Emporer Wears No Clothes!

GROWING PLANTS IN CLOSET IS REDICULUS! :D

I know most folks are only familiar with the shwag version of mexican weed....That is not good representation....try this one :D

Old Micheocan line

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=103584

i'm not clueless as to geography. we don't live in those places and importing those strains from their country of origin comes with great risk that...wait here it is... DRIVES UP COST! Good imports from Cali or Central and South America AND Mexico are available right now. They cost as much as any other pot. Its not the 70's anymore bro, either you risk growing illegally outdoors to get cheap smoke, or you grow it as cost effectively as possible indoors. Why don't YOU bring some of that bomb smoke from Nepal, I'd be happy to try it. Til then, I'm going to continue to grow excellent strains that make my patients happy. Indoors.

Yeah....inside is ok

Inside is not end all....seems like thats the way alot of people are thinking though...

Please dont bother posting pictures of "impressive" plants to bolster the case for growing indoors ...Its pathetic....You should know outdoor kills your whole room with one plant and not one watt expended... no air-conditioner was puchased or turned on...no fan was used nothing in fact no indoor space was required

Like most plants Marijuana plants like it outside...

Wind, sun, rain, what else earth....seed? Alright....fantastic

Thats it ???? Room, lights, air-conditioner, ducting blowers, filters , dont forget mylar, bugspray, nutrients, soil....wait air....sun wind what was the other one....Oh just flower it! :blink:

Yeah, those imports are cashing in on artifically high price caused by prohibiution A #1

Also caused by complaciant people like CA growers and dealers oppossing prop19 and probably any other attempt legalize because it kills profit bigtime...look at your herb store what's the most expensive herb? how much is it? Is it even popular? THink....cannabis would be super cheap!

Check out the prices in Nepal in the countryside, prices are around 100$/kg that's like 10 cents a gram for hash...And you were hoping for 10 $ a gram!

Nepal

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=3968675#post3968675

Hey thats from NOW not the 70s and in a country that was once legal hash/herb bars everywhere no problems untill we provided propoganda reefermadness style early 1970s

In a way we are still in the early seventies...Nixon...Subtances control Act the scheduling of narcotics and whatever else they thought they could get away with...ANd we still live under it.... so does the world

Just wake up...Growing under a light is moronic

ANd its burning up resources for nothing(we have the sun!)...ITs stupid

Just admit it's stupid....I can.

bullschuette I cannot believe I have to remind people we have a sun???

This is one dense crowd...lol!

Think globally but buy locally. Many of our problems are due to inexpensive (government tax payer welfared) oil. Without that cheap oil it would not be cost effective at all to transport strawberries from Mexico to Michigan in January. We need to move away from our dependence on far away places for our needs. The environmentalist in me always buys locally when I can but it is not just for the environment. It is what we will some day realize is the only sustainable way to run an economy.

I'm not even ganna read all that ur right he shouldn't b kicked off the site it is the land of the free so they say but dude turn on the tv cnn was showing for day how they bring the ppl into the usa and grow it here I been smoking for 12 years iv seen to much bad donkey crap come from them or someone who don't care about growing if that weed is so good then why can I call my girl and get a 1 lbs for 1200 and if I wanted hydro/kush its ganna b no less then 4000 on the street its 6500 ez all day being said I won't even think to mess whit a street dealer anymore I have no need for any of that cuz my room will always have 10x better bud and whatever I want I know how it was grown what was use what the mouthers look like u know nuttin about that crap who know where and what they use and my last thing to say about this is the time it will take them to grow 1 plant ill have 2 whit no seeds and I get to make some really good hash I know u love that who don't right

HERB GREEN, you tend to forget one HUGE thing.

The reason we grow indoors under a fake sun is mainly due to backward ancient ridiculous laws against growing a plant.

We were forced indoors by the Nazi-DEA Storm Troopers and their fly overs.

We used to grow outdoors, then the Nazi's stepped up their game to include infrared scanning and helicopter runs with high tech equipment.

We then stepped up our game and proved that we could evade their Nazi-Freedom-Hating tactics and grow high quality product indoors.

We will win this war. It may take another hundred years, but we will WIN. We will win because collectively, we will drain billions of dollars from the government and we will drain the will of the prohibitionists to continue their ridiculous and costly attempts to shut us down.

...and then we will move back outside into nature without the threat of a Nazi-Police-State trying to imprison us for growing a plant.

HERB GREEN, you tend to forget one HUGE thing.

The reason we grow indoors under a fake sun is mainly due to backward ancient ridiculous laws against growing a plant.

We were forced indoors by the Nazi-DEA Storm Troopers and their fly overs.

We used to grow outdoors, then the Nazi's stepped up their game to include infrared scanning and helicopter runs with high tech equipment.

We then stepped up our game and proved that we could evade their Nazi-Freedom-Hating tactics and grow high quality product indoors.

We will win this war. It may take another hundred years, but we will WIN. We will win because collectively, we will drain billions of dollars from the government and we will drain the will of the prohibitionists to continue their ridiculous and costly attempts to shut us down.

...and then we will move back outside into nature without the threat of a Nazi-Police-State trying to imprison us for growing a plant.

Amen Mr. Wilson! :goodjob::thumbsu::goodjob::thumbsu:

I don't want to smoke Mexican brick weed - it tears my lungs up, tastes like SHEEEEEITT in my vaporizer AND it does nothing for pain relief.

I'd rather do without than have that garbage.

Thanks, but...no thanks.

Certain strains of marijuana ARE MY MEDICINE OF CHOICE!

I have documents/stats of me being able to decrease and in some cases completely eliminate "internal organ harming" narcotics and opiate-based medications.

Mizerman

Think globally but buy locally. Many of our problems are due to inexpensive (government tax payer welfared) oil. Without that cheap oil it would not be cost effective at all to transport strawberries from Mexico to Michigan in January. We need to move away from our dependence on far away places for our needs. The environmentalist in me always buys locally when I can but it is not just for the environment. It is what we will some day realize is the only sustainable way to run an economy.

Very True....

Everything is dependent on energy

We used to burnoil from whales...untill the whales got so scarce they went further and further out to sea and thats where the moby dick story comes in the story of the u.s.s. essex and how far out to sea they went and the story of the whale that crushed their ship ...A few escape in a small life boat and end up cannabilizing each other in order to survive ...2 were left I believe and one of them had a journal that basically became moby dick....

What is the source of energy?

Potential energy from the sun trapped in ancient fern-like plants + heat and pressure and a zillion years or....

New plant + heat + pressure = biomass fuels

The sun is the source of all energy we use including coal, oil, and wood...The sun's potential energy is what is being released by burning them...And releasing greenhouse gases

So really solar collection and biomass from plants like cannabis that produce oxygen should be at the top of our list

Right now we are importing all the wrong stuff...Stuff we used to make

Yeah....people used to grow out seeds from bags but it wasnt intill 1979 that Afghani hit the scene...Its the most similar to every hybrid we see these days

Its now a very rediculus business......Forget the equiptment and nutrients...now what?

If we truely care about this cause then we need to be fearless in the examination of ourselves...

And that includes growing under a lamp...which is non-sense :D

Thank-You.

The best weed in the world comes from Mexico ...

Uncured indica might not be everyone's cup of tea!

I know my Stinky Widow and Master Kush, under twin 600's, is many times more potent than any brick weed or commercial that I have ever smoked.

Never had any brick weed that stuck to my fingers, or crystals you can see without a magnifying glass, like my Stinky Widow and Master Kush.

We are talking since '82. You must be high !! LOL

I am younger so I guess I missed out on Mexico's heyday of marijuana before it turned to swag. What are you trying to inform us of? Thought it was a joke at first. Weed is grown better outside? Would of never thought of that.

Nothing beats this though...

"The price ALONE should get you thinking....This should be LEGAL to trade and the problems are over...no more spidermites......whats the beef with microscopic insects...?see look at yourself....obsessing abount microsopic insects... just busting donkey tuning these ph calibratons and EC levels all the while turning the meter like pinwheel to grow plants in basement where you have place a bunch of lights and fans and God knows what else...meters and CO2 generators and conrolers and ducting and mylar...Like an interstellar space cruiser filled with hydroponic vegetable aliens.....Yeah youre running the ship lol!"

I would love to be able to grow weed outside but they are just too many variables I can't control and am content growing my hydroponic vegetable aliens in my 'closet'.

I know my Stinky Widow and Master Kush, under twin 600's, is many times more potent than any brick weed or commercial that I have ever smoked.

Never had any brick weed that stuck to my fingers, or crystals you can see without a magnifying glass, like my Stinky Widow and Master Kush.

LOL!

Amen,

Mizerman

Trichomes are way smaller on sativas that's why

And they are huge on some indicas...

Yeah 82...that's about right....85 was still geting incredible stuff full of pesky seeds...wish Id saved them....grown them....

Yeah.... I am high

....not stoned

ANd I know the difference

The point is I have tried old school Afghani and its not as over-potent and buzzy

Its up... its down... its happy.... its constructive... but also Indica... Its whatever you need to be

Some of this genetically over engineered medicine is practiaclly narcotic like

No inspiration or relaxation....More like narcotic stupor...lol!

It surely has its place...but it lacks something vs the old landrace IBL

Speed, crystals, density, weight, narcotic stone is what alot of plants seem to be bred for...profit in other words!

Point #2

The old land race strains are better grown in country of origin

Probably cheapest easies way to do it...it makes sense

I'm not talking the crap we get now...last night we had a chance to have legalized cannabis....could we have started work with these countries ...And "re-boot" their cannabis traditions?

Wake up from the NIxon Nightmare...come out of your closet, basement, or attic....grow for fun on your porch and windowsill...the backyard....for fun! :D

And we would be able for 40$ and oz or less buy on Amazon and e-bay and herb stores everywhere... colombian, mexican...Afghani....even Double Widow LOL! :hot:

It would be not like the compulsion of tobacco the killer and life crippler of legal tobacco....

We would have a diversity to choose from and Its not limited to our basement...

Really....You want to live like this forever?

Its BS and you know it...Time to stand up for our liberty and stop hiding behing excuses and buying into the money because it will go away if its legal

You cannnot beat Mexican labor ... :D

They are already making your cars and guitars and everything else....I would think that as Americans we would want to make something other than just take advantage of an artifically inflated market...but I guess that's what we do....just exchange stuff...buy low and sell high

Anyway...you still can...just buy it from Mexico for 100$ pound and sell for 200$ a pound...sound good? Nah probably want 100$ a quarter...ok ok here you go :bow:

Think about all thoughs medicinal foods and products that will hit the shelves

What are we doin' fighting these cave dwellers in Afghanistan.....Make a deal! :o

Get them to grow hash ;)

Yeah... that's what I'm saying its OUR prohibition....we let nixon get away with it!

ANd he's still getting away with it...ANd it effects the whole world culture and it comes back around and bites us again and again....

Jamaica, Thailand, Cambodia, Korea, EVERYWHERE!!!!

Think what the world could be like if USA is pro-cannabis .... :rock:

This is it this our world....we are responsible for prohibition and for getting it repealed

This is our job....fix it or world suffers....us too...look at healthcare look at infistructure....look at jobs...energy....environment...what fixes it?

Anyhow,

Just get a greenhouse...you can buy them online 500 -1000 which less than most grow rooms....cheaper to run I would imagine...

If you have a spot for one that is...That's about it realistically in Michigan

We have lots of people in prison over this...prison

We want them released we want this plant back ASAP

ANd that's it Colorado will be doing the best intiative 2012 its a very active MMJ state and its time 2012 to do it right......

COLORADO INITIATIVE

http://www.legalize2012.com/

Sweet! :D

Greenhouse effect....

Rays of light enter the greenhouse and warm a tank of water

The water slowly radiates the heat back....also heaters

And supplemental hids but you wouldnt even need to worry about it

Legal US farms can grow alot of it....but exotic strains and some mountain strains better in their own environment with traditional technics

With it legalized....transportation doesnt need to be in a brick

THink of all the great grass....for pennies a gram

Its not far from what herb costs in these countries now...It would be way cheaper if legalized

So this is better for fun and experiments but no need to be expending the energy like 5200 watts or something....what ? forever ?

Its seasonal man....37 degrees....yes but outer space is cold as hell too earth is warm...greenhouse effect...we need it but thats what they are worried about co2 greenhouse gas traps heat

Greenhouse works on same principle rays get in but not out and heat a water tank which slowly releases the heat overnight....

I really dont know I guess If you could keep one going in winter with heaters and hids....It might be worth it...but spring summer....weve lost track of the seasons!

NoNoNo....just admit it...Its stupid... the lamp in the closet....it works ok

....its what people have to do right now....bigdeal

Its still perposterous non-sense...

You have got to be kidding me...how many HID lights need to be on at once before we decide to finally legalize this stuff already!!!!! :D

well lil fella, I happen to agree with herb! I suppose that makes me stupid and not belong here either! but when i was growing up we got some of our best weed from mexico, jamaica, and cali and hawaii! columbian gold, redbud. rainbow, hawaiin, cali sensi, yea i rember when seedless weed just come on the market sensi! it was nice and we usualy got that around christmas time, oh and cant forget tigh stick, and afagan hash!

You cant get as good of a grow indoors as you can outdoors, you may be able to make it as potent but you cant get the quanity and quality indoors as you can outdoors!

Peace

FTW

Jim

maybe we should have a part of this site that is just for kids like the lil fella above, you have to show id to go to real posts!

oh yea, and the brick weed is only bricked for massive transportation, trust me i brought your socalled good meds that you thought were grown here in the middle of a gas tank, from the west coast which is rite down by mexico. went from body shop in mi with cash in gas tank, to body shop in cali swap the cash for the smoke and back to body shop in mich!

and its a lot quicker than a 12 week grow, and most likely better,,dude rite now i have better comercial than what you grew in your closet, id be willing to bet on that too! and show up and have a toke down! if your old enough to be on here!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Archived