How Much?

Poetryman

For an inexperienced grower, and obviously this guy is inexperienced, 3/4 to one oz is more realistic.

no, you are wrong and inexperienced and rlp was right.

you have zero idea what is going on here.

3/4 to 1oz?? maybe an autoflower strain in a soil pot??

i make a living off of 6-8oz trees:

med_gallery_13801_60_147606.jpg

not knocking you, but i am knocking your info.

as rlp said, you can expect anywhere from a couple joints all the way up to a pound.

depends on grow/strain/lights/method............. ect.

THERE IS NO LIMIT.

do you want a pound per plant? it can happen.

do you want 20 grams? that can happen too.

i have seen newbie first grows at 16+ oz's, and i have seen newbie first grows die and yield NOTHING.

Guest thequietone

I see this asked a lot and I think there is only one answer. It all depends on your experience. Should you expect to get as much as some of us more experienced growers... no. Can a new grower who pays attention to all the details have a great harvest... you bet. My best advice I can give a new grower is to not worry about quantity when you first start out. It is more important to learn how to grow cannabis right at first. Once you learn how to grow quality cannabis the quantity will come.

Pay attention to details and read,read,read and listen to what others tell you on here. What can you I expect from this 4" beauty :thumbsu: I am thinking maybe a gram. Got my help from bubblegrower and others.I did not pay attention to little details and had two fail on me quick.

post-13419-0-64821300-1288670189_thumb.jpg

Thats nice rockin,, did you use a hydro style grow with bubble totes? What strains did you grow?

Thanks tooldini, they were in promix. A soiless mix in 2 1/2 gallon pots. They were all just over 2 feet tall at harvest using a 1000 watts. I did two White Widows, two Free Leonards and a Lemon Cake. All REALLY nice meds. :)

I never grew before this. All I did was read a lot...in books and online. There's everything you need to know online, but there's bad advice as well. I found a couple people that knew how to grow and I listened to them as well. Research, research and more research and you'll be golden!

I have been spending hours a day reading on here and other places so I hope I am in the right direction. I am gonna start my true grow under 1000w with 3 bubble totes for 6 plants. See how that goes, I am gonna have a tent for vegging and probably run some auto flowers under it as well. I think anyone with some good seed and/or clones and the knowledge you can get on here should be able to get some good harvests. I will be happy with 1-2oz per plant.

Archived