The Hangover

I think there are different factors that play a part in this. Strain, quality, growing conditions, last time smoked to when you woke up, that sort of thing. I call it a highover. Its like a slightly buzzed feeling when I wake up for about a half hour, but that only happens when I wake up, smoke a bowl, then go back to bed.

The total lack of anything like a hangover is one thing that help convince me that this is a wonderful substance and not at all physically harmful. I have found the same effect Zombiefied alluded to, though: If you're pretty well medicated when you go to sleep, you may still feel it for up to an hour after waking.

Oh, I didn't use cannabis for at least a 15 year period, so I know where you are coming from Mary-Jane.

Seems to me like the medicine is effective for a certain amount of 'brain-time', and time spent sleeping doesn't count as much toward 'brain-time'. i.e. If it's a two-hour effective period and you fall asleep one hour in, you might still have some effective time left when you wake.

That's the experience of one lightweight, anyway. I'm sure others opinions may differ.

Is that a proven scientific fact? Or just hear say!! BTW What makes cheap weed? I am new with lots of questions? :thumbsu:

cheap weed to most, is not grown here indoors or out! it usualy comes in brick(hay bails) when smuggled in,

to me cheap weed would be something that cost 2 bucks a gram and dont pack a punch! I guess if we dont pay at least 200 bucks for a oz its considered cheap! lol

but i just got me some 200 buck a zip that prob could go for way more, nice and green fresh. cured rite! grown rite here in a town 20 miles from me, but they choose to call it california Kush! if there is a strain called cali kush, may be they got a hold of some seeds, but it kind of reminds me of the last batch of brick weed i got(there is realy nothing wrong with brick weed) we brick it to go across many states lines, and we hide inside the vehicle. and on the way back to get more you bring brick money! in the same place you hide the brick weed on the way home! make sense?

Not to me lol

Peace

welcome aboard!

FTW

Jim

Archived