Veg Time Vs Flower Time?

PadroPadro

Hello all, my last topic on light wattage was very helpful to all including me. I have a new topic to discuss this time around.

Veg time vs Flower time.

How long should one veg before switching the lights for maximum yield using 1000 watters?

Some people flower as soon as clones show roots, others wait.... advantages of each?

What do you do?

Peace

Once my ladies hit 12 inches they go into the bloom box any taller i run out of room i sometimes get a 2-3 foot stretch during flowering . :blink:

To get the maximum out of my flowering times i use twine and tie the buds up as close to the 1k as possible my yields are great and the buds are super dense and crystaly . :thumbsu:

As in dirt hydro or?

5 patients plants you have to run perpetual broke down in 3 divisions 1 veg 1 flower 1 clone group once you get it dialed in it should go as follows harvest - veg plants to flower take clones to replace each set you send into the next phase before sending plants into flower take more clones .

If you're using soil, a sea of green using diamonds cycle should work fine. You, in that case, also would want to keep them under twelve inches, as diamond suggested.

Max yield is always debatable. Personally I'm liking using a screen, yield looks like its gonna be pretty good, but it makes my grows longer and requires more space. Fastest turnaround would be SoG.

Archived