Planet Greentrees Radio Tonight 8:00 - 930 -11 3 10

Please join us tonight for a very Special Episode of Planet GreenTrees.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

Please join us tonight to discuss the fallout from the election yesterday.

What happened, what should we expect, and what do we do now?

Why did Prop 19 in California not pass, and what in the world is going on.

While there are no guarantees that we will have any answers, we will do our best to address some of these issues and everything else that is medical marihuana.

We encourage your calls and comments

We will have the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad and Tony form the Birmingham Compassion Club

PeanutButter

Marihuana Rancher

Brian Vaughan

cousin Aaron

to help add to to the discussion.

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Political World

Bob Dylan

We live in a political world

Love don’t have any place

We’re living in times where men commit crimes

And crime don’t have a face

Icicles hanging down

Wedding bells ring and angels sing

Clouds cover up the ground

Wisdom is thrown into jail

It rots in a cell, is misguided as hell

Leaving no one to pick up a trail

Where mercy walks the plank

Life is in mirrors, death disappears

Up the steps into the nearest bank

Where courage is a thing of the past

Houses are haunted, children are unwanted

The next day could be your last

The one we can see and can feel

But there’s no one to check, it’s all a stacked deck

We all know for sure that it’s real

In the cities of lonesome fear

Little by little you turn in the middle

But you’re never sure why you’re here

Under the microscope

You can travel anywhere and hang yourself there

You always got more than enough rope

Turning and a-thrashing about

As soon as you’re awake, you’re trained to take

What looks like the easy way out

Where peace is not welcome at all

It’s turned away from the door to wander some more

Or put up against the wall

Everything is hers or his

Climb into the frame and shout God’s name

But you’re never sure what it is

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

My question for Michael is, when a judge dismisses a case, yet the PA keeps dragging it on, isn't the PA in contempt of court? How the heck does the PA get away with dragging a sick person through the courts, just to satisfy their hatred for our law, especially when the decision went in favor of the defendant? On the other hand, a lawyer defending someone who had an unfavorable decision, would feel compelled to to try again, could they possibly be in contempt, too? Oh I wish I could've been a lawyer.

I hope I can get the program and hear my answer. I'm considering calling in, not sure if I will.

Sb

Dear Michael & The Usual Suspects,

This is Mizerman. As all of you I am saddened by yesterday's election, but it gives us a chance to come together as we will prevail and we will win this insane war against our brothers and sisters.

My question is this:

On our ballots yesterday in Grand Blanc - (it's okay - you can say where I live) - the republican candidates were listed first in every race. Was it this way all across the state or just here in the Bible Belt Twilight Zone where we cuurently live? Or, do the democrats and republicans trade spots on the ballots in every election?

Thanks,

Mizerman & "His better half...Sarah"

p.s. thanks Michael for everything you do for all of us

Evening my friend,

Just in case it doesn't get covered tonight on the show... here is the answer to your question.

The order in which political parties are presented on the ballot is determined every 4 years.

Michigan election law, MCL 168.703, stipulates that the party whose candidate receives the

greatest number of votes for the office of Secretary of State shall be placed first on the ballot.

The position of other political parties on the ballot is determined based on the same rule; the

political party of the candidate that receives the second highest number of votes appears second

and the political party of the candidate that receives the third highest number of votes appears

third, etc.

In other words it was statewide, and the Repubs will be listed first again in 2012 and 2014 as their candidate won the SoS election last night...

Evening my friend,

Just in case it doesn't get covered tonight on the show... here is the answer to your question.

The order in which political parties are presented on the ballot is determined every 4 years.

Michigan election law, MCL 168.703, stipulates that the party whose candidate receives the

greatest number of votes for the office of Secretary of State shall be placed first on the ballot.

The position of other political parties on the ballot is determined based on the same rule; the

political party of the candidate that receives the second highest number of votes appears second

and the political party of the candidate that receives the third highest number of votes appears

third, etc.

In other words it was statewide, and the Repubs will be listed first again in 2012 and 2014 as their candidate won the SoS election last night...

Dear RevThad,

Thanks for clearing this up for me. I know it wasn't medical marijuana-related. Just was puzzled. Still am. Which political party got this law on the books?

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Time to get "tuned in" for Planet Green Trees and the coolest attorney/radio host on the whole damned planet!

Peace,

Mizerman

Why doesn't someone say that the democratic candidates acted like wimps and "pu..ies".

The Tea Party yelled the loudest and the mentally defectives listened to them because they were the only ones beating on their pots and pans no matter how idiotic their message and their candidate were!

Mizerman

Archived