School Zone Growing Issues?

DUPLICITYx3

I'm a new caregiver and something just dawned on me. I'm about 1000 feet from a school (although a closed school, but probably wouldn't matter in a court issue). Although I've read the MMMA word for word and can't find anything in my county codes defining as such restricting MM growing/using, I'm still a little nervous. Any helpful input would be appreciated.

Thank you

I'm a new caregiver and something just dawned on me. I'm about 1000 feet from a school (although a closed school, but probably wouldn't matter in a court issue). Although I've read the MMMA word for word and can't find anything in my county codes defining as such restricting MM growing/using, I'm still a little nervous. Any helpful input would be appreciated.

Thank you

I think your OK but am in court so don't count on me and this will end in a court of Law just like the Gun and mmj i think it's legal

but again a courts will have to do it

You might want to check with your towns laws as to what a school zone is. I've seen signs up in towns ranging from 250, 500, and 1000 feet away depending on the town.

In my home town in WI, school zone is including the sidewalks across the street from the school for being busted for drugs, yadda yadda. So kids would just wander down the block a bit from the school, lol.

Even if the school is closed, better safe than sorry :)

Archived