Looking For Some Clones Nll And Headband

hummous

There was some Nl @ the g3c last week,but as with most clones I see any more, it couldn't be verified.

Its starting to really get frustrating at the people out here in Mi who don't know what the heck

their selling. If i had a nickel for everyone selling clones who either didn't know what they had

or mislabelled it,I could retire. Standards people Standards. IMO 85% of people selling clones out

there don't know what the heck their doing.There is only 2 ways to know what your getting:

#1 Order the seeds yourself

#2 Get it from someone you trust.

I have nl #5 and there r some stupid ppl out there some tryin to rip u off but 85% id say is a lil high the thing is finding good ppl and there's a lot of them ur sayin 85% of ppl on this site don't know bullschuette and there's good ppl on here

I'm not saying 85% of peeps here dont know crap,I'm saying when you go to a club and buy a clone, 85% of the sellers dont know what they have or are misrepresenting it.

Guest Happy Guy

The "HEADBAND" is BEST KNOWN AS "OLDHAND'S HEADBAND DIESEL AKA ORIGINAL DIESEL" not mix and match stuff, it is A SPECIAL HOLY GRAIL CUT. This new headband junk just ripped off the name. Name rippers suck big time. It is fraud.

Archived