Your Opinions Please!

By that logic god created everything, god created man( if you choose to believe this, for all sakes and purpose lets say you do.) So if god created man and everything its made by god.

Friend..... God created everything and We are charged with being Good Stewards of his creation. Sadly we have been very poor stewards and the resulting consequences are the product of mans folly.

Cannabis = Righteous ....... Marinol = Not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6rDWqjnW7w&feature=related

quote from post # 24, Florridity- 'Why is it always God created this, or God created that. Sheesh. Maybe a cosmic UPS guy

couldn't find the right planet to deliver the cannabis DNA to so he just dumped it here. Like Frankenstein's lab assistant, Igor, you know. We were supposed to get the DNA that

makes us stay fit and trim, have multiple orgasms and live forever, and so on. Instead it

makes us all persecuted, innocent victims of ideological culture wars.'

Florry, my personal belief is that 'genetics' are a 'hoax' made up by 'scientists' that needed something to 'believe in' and which has subsequently come to be used as an 'excuse' for 'not' believing that life is 'holy' even though it MAY have come from 'outer space'. (farce and whimsy)

I also wonder how many 'universes' we would have to 'backtrack' that 'cosmic' UPS guy to find the 'original' beginning of the brown paint jobs on his / her truck, but then again I suppose it could have 'come from nothing', but I'm not sure that 'modern physics' has proven yet that 'something' CAN come from 'nothing'. But that is probably just a minor detail to be worked out at a later time. (Might be covered by the 'Big Bong' theory)

Rod Stewart (the old rock and roll guy) said, "Everyone needs a reason to believe." And we ALL find something to 'believe in' even if we say we 'believe' in 'nothing.'

But please excuse me while I slip back into 'nirvanic' overload and contemplate the movement of my 'quarks' and make a further attempt to find the reason why I even made this post.

I do find it just a bit comical that you would say God Bless Dan Ackroyd and then proceed to make statements you did.

Congratulations! Live laugh love. Interesting to note perhaps, Ackroyd was in the seminary preparing for the priesthood before he had a falling out, as it were, and turned to comedy instead.

That is one for the odd fact file eh?

There are many who started out doing one thing or even failed at it miserably only turn it into something astounding - like Micheal Jordan being cut from his high school team. You got - live, laugh, love - it's what keeps us humans from climbing towers and taking aim.

That is one for the odd fact file eh?

There are many who started out doing one thing or even failed at it miserably only turn it into something astounding - like Micheal Jordan being cut from his high school team. You got - live, laugh, love - it's what keeps us humans from climbing towers and taking aim.

Mixing religion and politics is a bit like running with scissors. There's a thrill element to it, like treating yourself with THC. But the thrill one can get from politics and religion is far more addictive, as it were. Not surprising so many celebrities and politicians got their start in religion and vice versa. And now a new variation of this theme: mixing religion with politics with popular culture.

Wisconsin Man Shoots TV Over Bristol Palin's Dancing Performance:

http://www.tvguide.c...ol-1025719.aspx

Archived