Wanted: Free Leonard *the 8 Week Strain Only*

rockinlespaul

... plus i wanna pump one up in a bubbletote and see what happens :)

She'll blow your mind. And the medicine will too. I believe Tom said this was the only strain that made him hallucinate.

I've grown out some very satisfying Leonard's, some smelled of coconut when you rub the stalk, others of pure buterschotch! And the buds, the flavors... honey, leather, earth and then the fruit, almost an exact flavor experience of Fruit Stripe GUM! Yipes!

Strong medicine indeed. A great producer for cannabis oil making due to the high leaf production.

My preferred method of ingestion: Free Leonard whole plant extract cannabis oil, rolled up in a fresh (has to be fresh picked) fan leaf piece, and into the vape... for a few moments of mandatory sitting, else falling lol.

i love this plant too! i know mine is the 60-65 day version Mezz was talking about. I also have a version of Romulan, and the two plants could not be MORE dissimilar. I don't think this version has the Romulan in it, as nothing about it grows, looks, acts, smokes, or smells like the Romulan. This one, when vegged a long time, gets an almost Menorah-type structure to it!

Archived