Wanted: Free Leonard *the 8 Week Strain Only*

rockinlespaul

As the title says, I'm looking for a NICE disease and pest free clone of the 8 week Free Leonard.

I am NOT looking for the original 12 week Butterscotch Hawaiian X G13, I am looking for the 8 week version which I believe has Romulan to the mix as well.

Please get in touch with me if you have this and are within an hour from Brighton. Message me and we can work out the details, thanks!

I got mine from Indica(IJ) and have 3 diff females going rite now.I dont believe mine has the Romulan,but then again i dont believe its the 12 week version either.The moms are vegging rite now and when they're big enough your more then welcome to a cut of any of them.

Still looking......

Hopefully Next Month I 'll have a Clone of My Free-Leonard ...

When i was remodeling my house i forgot to save a mother ...

The one i had was 10 weeks Max . ?

I could never let it go any longer then that ...

Everyone told me to push her to 12 weeks and

i tied , But the best i could do was 10 weeks ....

Once i get her going i would be willing to give

you a clone off of mine if you can't find anything by then ... :thumbsu:

She was Very Bushy... :thumbsu:

FL46-3-10fiveweeks.jpg

Still looking......

good morning bro.

well, i see we are having a problem here :)

i have been a bit curious about this strain since i first moved here....... and after seeing all you folks' pics, i became real curious :)

i was hoping to just pick up a cut as well......... when the time was right, but it seems as though many people have let it slip out of their rooms.

i have found a source of swampy's reg beans. not from swampy himself, but from someone who grew out a pack and bred the best male/female. it will be a crap shoot to say the least, but i have the plant count so im gonna go for it....................

if the 8 week strain doesnt pop up here in the next few days, i will acquire 10-20 beans to start with and give it a shot. even as a brand new michigander i understand and respect the story behind this strain and i believe it should be readily available to all around. if it really is as big a yielder, and that easy to grow, it should be out there for newer growers to get ahold of. plus i wanna pump one up in a bubbletote and see what happens :)

good morning bro.

well, i see we are having a problem here :)

i have been a bit curious about this strain since i first moved here....... and after seeing all you folks' pics, i became real curious :)

i was hoping to just pick up a cut as well......... when the time was right, but it seems as though many people have let it slip out of their rooms.

i have found a source of swampy's reg beans. not from swampy himself, but from someone who grew out a pack and bred the best male/female. it will be a crap shoot to say the least, but i have the plant count so im gonna go for it....................

if the 8 week strain doesnt pop up here in the next few days, i will acquire 10-20 beans to start with and give it a shot. even as a brand new michigander i understand and respect the story behind this strain and i believe it should be readily available to all around. if it really is as big a yielder, and that easy to grow, it should be out there for newer growers to get ahold of. plus i wanna pump one up in a bubbletote and see what happens :)

With your method you're gonna have insane root development I guarantee. Free Leonard gets the nastiest, gnarliest root system I have ever seen. They're like :growl:

Very nice of you to offer AvgJoe. I guess it is not what he wants. I would assume the Romulan one would be the one with the longer flowering period. The one I gave you doesn't contain Romulan.

If you read my original post, you'll see that I'm looking for a clone, not a cut. Also, the romulan mix is the 8 week. Please read the original post before making assumptions.

I have the original in bean and clone form already.

If you read my original post, you'll see that I'm looking for a clone, not a cut. Also, the romulan mix is the 8 week. Please read the original post before making assumptions.

I have the original in bean and clone form already.

Mine is 60-65 days and I would be shocked to find it has Romulan in it. I always thought it was (G13 x Hash Plant) x Butterscotch Hawaiian. Maybe it does have Romulan x Crystal Ship in it. :huh: Swampy gave the seeds directly to my friend so maybe he knows.

Mine is 60-65 days and I would be shocked to find it has Romulan in it. I always thought it was (G13 x Hash Plant) x Butterscotch Hawaiian. Maybe it does have Romulan x Crystal Ship in it. :huh: Swampy gave the seeds directly to my friend so maybe he knows.

The original Swampy's Free Leonard is BH X G13. The FL I grew was from my old CG who in turn got it from a mutual friend who also knew Tom and got the seeds from him.

When I grew mine, it was like yours Mezz, 60-65 days, but everyone kept telling me to give it 12 weeks. Well there is no way in hell that the one I had could go 12 weeks.

I believe the one I was growing was the one with the romulan in the mix, as there is just no way it can go 12 weeks. Maybe there is HP in it as well, but I dont know. I would love to hear what your friend has to say about it all.

Heavy feeder and huge yielder as well, like the original. I guess maybe another clone from my old CG is in order, that way I know it's the same as what I had.

BUT....one more baffling thing....

I gave out a clone and the person who got it grew out more clones. One was 8 weeks, one was not. From the SAME plant. Interesting.....

The original Swampy's Free Leonard is BH X G13.

NDNGUY said it was Swampy's Butterscotch Hawaiian male on his 1987 Sensi Seeds G13 x Hash Plant clone.

Here's someone else saying it:

http://www.treatingy...ad.php?p=277695

hey guys I don't post around here but definitely lurk. Just wanted to set the record straight.... I received my FL directly from the man himself. I am a michigan medical grower. The g13 is actually mr. nice (g13xhash plant) he crossed it with BSH to improve the flavor. I might still have the e-mail somewhere... swampy grew outside on state land. so yeah he always let it go 12 weeks or longer. Hope I helped, and sorry if I stepped on any ones toes...

I'm not just saying that my cut is like Hash Plant. I think it really is an expression of Hash Plant genetics. Let's just say I knew the mid 90's Sensi Hash Plant on an up close basis and the similarity is strong.

NDNGUY said it was Swampy's Butterscotch Hawaiian male on his 1987 Sensi Seeds G13 x Hash Plant clone.

Here's someone else saying it:

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=277695

Thats good to know. So do you think under normal conditions INSIDE, its a 8 weeker? It would certainly explain the ones I grew out. How/why/where does romulan come in the mix?

Thats good to know. So do you think under normal conditions INSIDE, its a 8 weeker? It would certainly explain the ones I grew out. How/why/where does romulan come in the mix?

"Free Leonard 2" is Free Leonard x (Romulan x Crystal Ship.) Why he did that I'm not sure! Obsessive tinkering compulsion probably. :lol: It's not like it wasn't a masterpiece already.

As the title says, I'm looking for a NICE disease and pest free clone of the 8 week Free Leonard.

I am NOT looking for the original 12 week Butterscotch Hawaiian X G13, I am looking for the 8 week version which I believe has Romulan to the mix as well.

Please get in touch with me if you have this and are within an hour from Brighton. Message me and we can work out the details, thanks!

8 Week Free Leonard? Which beans did you pass to me? What would make the genetics different from the one you gave me, or is it the 8 week'r? I just put it in the flower room and took four cuttings from the one that resembles being a female, but still unsure, so I will know shortly. Pm me lespaul,,,,,,,,or call.:blink:

http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=277695

Posted at 6:33 AM on 3/23/2010

Glad to meet you all and that you like the G13/BSH ,I helped swampy beed that as we used my old 88 G13/HP and his stud BSH he got out of some RM beans.Did it to share with med peeps and anyone that needed beans,miss my bro bigtime tho....ndnguy

Sorry for trying to help you find what your looking for. Good luck on finding it. Later. :rolleyes:

It's All Good 'Indica Jones'

I appreciate you trying to help ....

Maybe ' rockinlespaul ' mis-understood

or is having a Bad Day ....

I'm sure he did'nt mean it the way it came out .... :thumbsu:

8 Week Free Leonard? Which beans did you pass to me? What would make the genetics different from the one you gave me, or is it the 8 week'r? I just put it in the flower room and took four cuttings from the one that resembles being a female, but still unsure, so I will know shortly. Pm me lespaul,,,,,,,,or call.:blink:

You saw the pack. It was an original pack from Swampy and said BH X G13. I thought they were 12 weeks but I don't know anymore. I do have 3 of those going now but they still have a ways before they can be sexed.

You saw the pack. It was an original pack from Swampy and said BH X G13. I thought they were 12 weeks but I don't know anymore. I do have 3 of those going now but they still have a ways before they can be sexed.

FL1 seems ready to harvest in about 9 weeks. Swampy urged people to let it run a couple of weeks longer.

I still have FL1 from clone from Swampy.

FL1 seems ready to harvest in about 9 weeks. Swampy urged people to let it run a couple of weeks longer.

I still have FL1 from clone from Swampy.

Exactly 'peanutbutter'

Mine were too ... i could of Harvested at 9 weeks

But i always tried to wait to 10 because

alot said wait till 12 weeks ....

Oh Well... I 'll be glad when i get

my Free Leonard Mother back going .... :thumbsu:

Archived