Wtf Now Im Stressed

kire hg

my neighbor said they were looking for a lady and he told them that me and my fiancee lived there and they left they left NO calling card.. But I had a garbage bag of dirt which had a stalk poking thru it in the backyard and the neighbor said they were back there :o what a dumb rectum

Why were they in your back yard without a warrant?

• 11 months later...

Eric, been trying to contact you. Wife isnt good, been alot of bad bunny muffin going on in my life. Call me my new number is xxx-xxx-xxxx, cell is still xxx-xxx-xxxx. James your buddy in Coldwater. I have moved.

Mod removed phone number for safety reasons, Please use the pm system to exchange numbers.

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Michigan State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball." He replied, "Michigan State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left... LOL

lmao...Thank you for the good laugh :)

Never, ever, ever, ever through away your grow garbage from your grow at the grow location. Many search warrants have been obtained just based on seeds and stems.

Separate the grow garbage and your normal garbage, find a dumpster at a secluded apartment complex to get rid of the grow garbage.

I agree with Mr. Wilson and 420 Athiest. If you don't already have an attorney, retain one. Inform your bondsman

what may be coming up. Have copies of your cards and patient cards ready in a packet to hand to the cops. And if your grow and bud is not in locked, enclosed spaces, make it so. Only cash, compliance, wisdom can save you when the worst drops hard.

Also keep your cards close to your entrance door or on you. You do not want to have to ask them to wait while you "go get your card", it exposes you to all sorts of questions. If they come to the door and you are home, if you are able, exit the home and show your card. If there is probable cause it must be re-established once they know you are a card-holder and the issuing magistrate should be aware of your registration status before the warrant can be executed. Well, thanks to Jesse Williams, it was the determining factor in the second raid and the sole reason for its dismissal. I however, am not giving legal advice! just an idea..

Archived