Wtf Now Im Stressed

kire hg

Try to stay calm. Call your lawyer if you have one and ask them what they think, maybe? Or send a PM to Michael Komorn? Watch some of the "what to do if the cops come" videos on here, just to brush up.

Good luck, especially if you are a compassionate caregiver as you say (and we have no reason to doubt that you are), because we know what crazy stuff has happened around here lately to good individual human beings who have harmed no others. May you have nothing at all to worry about...

my neighbor said they were looking for a lady and he told them that me and my fiancee lived there and they left they left NO calling card.. But I had a garbage bag of dirt which had a stalk poking thru it in the backyard and the neighbor said they were back there :o what a dumb rectum

The good news is they don't have a search warrant or they would not have bothered to knock. I would give a good attorney a couple of hundred bucks to put them on retainer and if the cops return tell them to talk with your attorney. My bet is they were either going to ask you about something unrelated or they all ready know you are legal and are looking for permission to "confirm" you are legal. The answer is a big "NO I do not consent to searches please contact my lawyer with any other questions."

They were looking for a lady that doesn't live there....Relax for a minute...

Now.. You messed up by leaving "evidence" outside, so..

If they saw your "grow cast-offs" and want to nab you when you are unprepared, they will wake you up at 5AM with a search warrant.. or come back tomorrow looking for you.. or you'll never see them again. I would bet on the latter but you never know.

Kire, Heck... maybe they just wanted to invite you to the 'Policeman's Ball'?

as James Cagney said in 'Most Wanted'... "Keep yer nose clean kid and ya got nuttin' to worry about."

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Michigan State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball." He replied, "Michigan State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left... LOL

I agree with Mr. Wilson and 420 Athiest. If you don't already have an attorney, retain one. Inform your bondsman

what may be coming up. Have copies of your cards and patient cards ready in a packet to hand to the cops. And if your grow and bud is not in locked, enclosed spaces, make it so. Only cash, compliance, wisdom can save you when the worst drops hard.

I agree with Mr. Wilson and 420 Athiest. If you don't already have an attorney, retain one. Inform your bondsman

what may be coming up. Have copies of your cards and patient cards ready in a packet to hand to the cops. And if your grow and bud is not in locked, enclosed spaces, make it so. Only cash, compliance, wisdom can save you when the worst drops hard.

thank you guys for the good advice do you know a good lawyer i could get on a retainer that services waynecounty area.

also i talked to another neighbor and they said that they went to there door with a picture of a girl they were looking for. and it was just two sheriffs 1 car.

I just cant believe how dumb I was with leaving that bag outside even though it was in my backyard protected from view by a privacy fence

do you know a good lawyer i could get on a retainer that services waynecounty area.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Man I would not worry about it they will not be back. They have more important things to do. Not a bad idea though to talk to an attorney but I would not sweat it. They chief of police in my town said they have no way of know who is legal and will only go to a house if a neighbor or someone complains. If your legal they will just check things out he said and leave :)

thank you guys for the good advice do you know a good lawyer i could get on a retainer that services waynecounty area.

also i talked to another neighbor and they said that they went to there door with a picture of a girl they were looking for. and it was just two sheriffs 1 car.

I just cant believe how dumb I was with leaving that bag outside even though it was in my backyard protected from view by a privacy fence

So your new to this game? The stems may be legal. But they are Evidence!

1. Never leave your garbage Naked, like that at least, outside. Get a can, with a top.

2. Find out when garbage day is and put your garbage out when they are at the house next door!

3. I would call the lawyer, at least get a number ready write it on you somewhere, maybe? Just so you can feel safe again.

4. Vow to yourself: People depend on me for their Medicine. I am responsible by law for their medicine!

You must to do everything you can to ensure this. Don't be fooled by schuksters, hucksters or rogue Cops on the beat.

It's not just an adventure anymore, its a way of life. You're Legal. We're Legal.

these peeps dont realize yet, they need to target the real Criminals.

and it ISN'T US.

Sounds completely unrelated to your grow, but it is a good reminder that it always pays to be prepared. In terms of attorneys, I'd recommend:

Ian N. Coote, Attorney at Law. Royal Oak, MI. (248)207-5411 cooteian@gmail.com

I had a similar thing happen to me a long time ago,i have a really common name and cops came looking for another guy with the same name,they left a card on the door and asked me too call them...i was crapping my pants,trying to think of what i did...but then i thought i haven't done anything wrong so i called them, they just asked me my middle name and said never mind, disregard .turns out the guy was a Chester the molester..glad they have pics on sex offender site now.

A young woman was pulled over for speeding. An Michigan State Trooper walked to her car window, flipping open his ticket book. She said, "I bet you are going to sell me a ticket to the State Trooper's Ball." He replied, "Michigan State Troopers don't have balls." There was a moment of silence. He then closed his book, tipped his hat, got back in his patrol car and left... LOL

:goodjob: :goodjob: :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

If you didn't get a visit today. I'd say you are probably OK. They like to pounce quickly. They know that you could clean up real fast even if they assumed you were illegal.

I wouldn't use the garbage for any plant material or paperwork (receipts etc), even if it is bagged and covered well and you are totally legal.

Cops are always snooping in garbage and so are neighbors. Do you need some kid picking a stalk out of your can and riding down the street with it attached to his bike? Probably not.

Archived