Federal Testimony

Is Sheriff Mike Bouchard's Police Department Corrupt?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Is Sheriff Mike Bouchard's Police Department Corrupt?

• Yes
    • No

I don't know if they are corrupt, but a wise man once told me to know a tree by it's fruit. :) All things considered, this is the guy I most enjoyed reading about. Hell ya, sure would mellow them out a bit. I'd much rather have them walk up to me and ask for a pass, then walking up and asking me to place my hands behind my back. lol Those days are coming... :) Thank God above.

Page 90: Oakland County Sergeant Joe Scarpelli, regular MARIJUANA SMOKER, stored it in police car and Smoked Marijuana while driving police car

Page 90: Oakland County Sergeant Joe Scarpelli, regular MARIJUANA SMOKER, stored it in police car and Smoked Marijuana while driving police car!

When I was in high school there was a Detroit officer who lived down the street from me. During the day he would confiscate weed from people (I'll let you go with a warning) and in the evening he would sell it from his front porch. Sometimes I really miss living in the city.

• 2 weeks later...

I share this stuff on Twitter, spread the word near and far! Nothing wrong with a good offense (no pun intended)they do it to us all the time.

Planting stories in the paper that are half truths at best most times and no way for an open debate on the story is what they do best and we have to also, but plant the seeds of truth.

If you see a story positive or negative let the community know so we can all keep up and answer appropriately if needed.

2010 mid term elections were a serious wake up call to the medical marijuana community. We have more opponents than ever and that means we have to be even more diligent in keeping them honest. Especially the Tea Party and extreme right wing GOP Christian family values fundamentalists.

The latter have no problem telling lies and using God as the reason.

Peace

Archived